🤓 HR Administrator
🌍 Conectys | Półwiejska 42, 61-888 Poznań, Poznań🖥 http://www.conectys.com
Conectys is a global organization with centres on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty, and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance, and other key industries.
Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy, or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys.
We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 11 awards received in the past 3 years alone
We are looking for candidates who like contact with people, building relationships and working in a dynamic, international and challenging environment! You will be in charge of administrative tasks within the company and ensuring the legal application of all procedures, processes and documentation of human resources administration.
- Prepares and ensures the verification of the documents presented by the candidates/employees when involved in process of Hiring/Contract change/Exit and any other required situation;
- Offers specialized HRA advice to employees & business managers in matters related to legislation, internal policies and procedures, employee relations, etc.;
- Caters HR documents collection and distribution, registration and archiving (according to procedures) and communication with all stakeholders concerning these activities
- Uses and maintains Employee Module and keeps track of the documentation and other reports/situations according to law/requirements
- Makes sure that all procedures, processes and documentation are according within the Labor law in place
- Maintains contact with institutions/external stakeholders and prepares the necessary documentation/reports depending on the situation;
- Participates in the orientation and integration of new employees in the company.
- Relevant experience in the field of HR administration, payroll (at least 1 year)
- Knowledge in the field of human resources and labour legislation in force
- Knowledge of the rules of employing foreigners will be an asset
- Polish and English language skills, at least C1 level
- Ability to analyze management data, report on findings and make recommendations;
- Ability to quickly learn, focus, have flexible thinking and empathic behaviour;
- Multicultural and multilingual environment
- High-end office located in the heart of the city
- Multiple benefits: private medical healthcare, meal tickets, sports card
- Performance bonuses
- Many opportunities to grow professionally