4 500 - 6 500 PLN brutto
🌍 Conectys | Półwiejska 42, Poznań🖥 http://www.conectys.com
Conectys is fueled by people.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance, and other key industries.
Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy, or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys.
We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 11 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
You should know:
You should know:
- Relevant experience in the recruitment field (at least 2 years, BPO experience or high volume recruitment is preferable)
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Great time management (you will need it for good planning, prioritization, and reporting)
- English knowledge should be around C1
- Customer-oriented & consultancy skills
- Organizational skills
- Good team player and results-oriented type of person
You will be in charge of:
- Follow up the recruitment projects from beginning to end (sourcing, interviews, presenting candidates, scheduling interviews, job offer, and pre-employment checks)
- Understanding the requirements and apply a search plan for identifying potential candidates which fit the requirement
- Source candidate using multiple sourcing channels including internal databases, job boards, head-hunting and networking
- Manage scheduling and coordination related activities in the entire recruitment process
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Maintain a strong connection with management for better results
What we offer:
- Great colleagues & friendly environment
- Bonuses in accordance with your performance
- Meal tickets
- Medical insurance
- Training for career development
- Really awesome opportunities to grow professionally
Please note that this position is only remote for the duration of the pandemic and will require relocation to Poznań.