🤓 Office Administration & Event Specialist
🌍 Cosmose.ai | Aleje Jerozolimskie 61, Warszawa🖥 http://www.cosmose.ai
#administration, #event, #officemanager
Cosmose is a fast-growing software company on a path to revolutionise the $23 Trillion retail industry. We deliver AI based products that predict and influence how billions of people shop offline by seamlessly adding data-driven actionable insights back to their online and digital assets. Cosmose delivers results for the world’s biggest brands, including L'Oreal, Estee Lauder, LVMH, Cartier and Walmart. Cosmose is seamless (no hardware), accurate (1.6 meters positioning accuracy) and everywhere (1+ billion smartphones and 500,000+ offline stores).
We're looking for a passionate and innovative Office Administration & Event Specialist to join our Warsaw city centre based office, where we hire more than 30 IT Professionals . You will take care of all the tasks around office administration and plan the most exciting events for our Team.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Dreams Big: Ambitious, passionate and achieve MASSIVE goals
- Customer-centric: We care about our customers and strive to provide them with the best solutions
- Celebrates both Success & Failure: Rejoicing the wins but also reflecting, learning & improving proactively when there are defeats
- Honesty and Integrity: We appreciate respectful feedback
- Problem Solver: You’re a fixer and not a complainer
- Actionable: Work fast, make SMART decisions fast, move fast with conviction
What you’ll do:
- Create great office space - suggesting and implementing new idea for improvements
- Managing agreements and invoices workflow, signing contracts around the office, orders, events, etc.
- Negotiation of different contracts and building partnerships with vendors
- Cooperation with the property management
- Taking care of everyday supplies - gadgets, office equipment, tea, milk, etc.
- Ordering computers and accessories for our employees, sending equipment when needed
- Cooperation with different teams locally and globally - CTO, CEO, HR, Marketing, etc.
- Invent and organize internal events - for both work and fun
- Engaging in different projects when needed - HR, IT (we’re a startup - there’s always a lot to engage in if you want to!)
What you’ll need:
- Initiative, great attitude and willingness to make Cosmose office environment better and better
- Experience as Administration/Office Specialist, Office Manager or Event/Happiness Specialist
- Knowledge and interest on best practices and trends in creating people friendly office spaces
- Being proactive and solutions oriented
- At least communicative English (you’ll sometimes be in touch with our teams abroad)
- Experience with Google Docs, Google Spreadsheets will be a plus but not required - you can always learn the tools, but not the approach
- Experience working in IT company will be a plus
Are you ready for new, exciting challenges and to put your name down in history for the future of shopping?
Send us your CV and join our revolutionary company.