🤓 Senior Talent Acquisition Partner (EMEA)
11 000 - 20 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Cosmose AI | Centrum, Wrocław🖥 https://cosmose.co
KaiKai, the fastest growing shopping app in Singapore and Hong Kong, offers curated secret deals from superbrands. Accessing deals on their mobile that are in their vicinity, users can shop at their convenience in-app and collect in-store.
Marrying mobile shopping with the in-store experience, retailers can now deliver a truly omni-channel experience with KaiKai and report on results that are actually measurable. Our technology and expertise will aid retailers to recover from, and transition their businesses into the post-pandemic world via a data-driven approach. KaiKai is the expert in creating hype and driving traffic to offline stores. KaiKai partners with some of the best brands to offer deals at never-seen-before prices across luxury fashion, beauty and skincare, electronics, dining, staycations, spas and more.
KaiKai is a subsidiary of Cosmose, a leading martech solution that is on a path to revolutionise the $23 Trillion retail industry. Cosmose AI understands, predicts and influences how billions of people shop offline by seamlessly adding data-driven actionable insights back to their online and digital assets. Delivering results for the world’s biggest brands including L'Oreal, Estee Lauder, LVMH, Cartier and Walmart. Cosmose AI was recently awarded “Most Innovative Use of Mobile Technology” by Mob-Ex Awards 2021, Asia’s biggest mobile marketing awards. We were also recognized for the “Best Use of Digital Solution”, “Best Use of O2O Strategy'' and “Best Use of Technology'' categories.
We’re proud of its successful launch in Singapore and Hong Kong last year, the shopping spree that KaiKai envisioned for Singapore and Hong Kong now calls for a hiring spree for rockstars. We’re an ambitious team brimming with passion in what we do, with massive goals set out ahead.
To achieve the ambitious goals, we invest in our world-class technology team to build the innovative product and technology in Poland. To expand our amazing engineering team, we are looking for a seasoned and creative Senior Talent Acquisition Partner with specialising in tech recruiting in Poland (Warsaw office). You will be working with our world-class tech leaders to grow and scale our teams. You will make a great impact and take the ownership of full-cycle recruiting, hiring strategy, creative sourcing methodologies and searches, and delivering the best candidate experience. You will work on Tech hiring in Poland and also business roles in United States.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Dream Big: ambitious, passionate and achieve MASSIVE goals
- Customer-centric: We care about our customers and strive to provide them with the best solutions
- Celebrate both Success & Failure: Rejoicing the wins but also reflecting, learning & improving proactively when there are defeats
- Honesty and Integrity: we appreciate respectful feedback
- Problem Solver: You’re a fixer and not a complainer
- Actionable: Work fast, make SMART decisions fast, move fast with conviction
What you’ll do:
- Partner with CTO and senior tech leaders on hiring requirements and advise sourcing strategies
- Build the robust interview process with our tech leaders and bring the best candidate experience
- Pre-screen and qualify suitable candidates, arranging interviews and provide feedback
- Build and maintain strong technical talent pool, and facilitate healthy pipeline for the growth plan
- Work on the full spectrum of technical positions including machine learning engineers, mobile engineers, full stack, front-end & back-end engineers, Devops engineers, Security engineers, SRE etc.
- Hire the business roles for our New York office as we are expanding in US market
- Build our employer brand together with APAC team via innovative campaigns and activities, including hosting and attending network and industry events
- Provide onboarding support to Warsaw office including employment contract and other onboarding activities
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 5 years working experience, preferably tech recruiting experience in the Technology & Software industry
- Excellent communication (oral and written in English and Polish)
- Strong understanding on best practices of tech recruiting in Europe
- Strong prospecting and sourcing skills on multiple platforms, not limited to LinkedIn.
- Experience in talent management or HR is a plus
- Knowledge of coding assessment tools or platforms in Europe
- Able to multitask against competing priorities, in a fast-paced working environment
- Highly-driven and has the ability to work independently to manage recruiting and pipeline
- Results-oriented and comfortable with figures and in collecting, analysing and interpreting data.
What you’ll enjoy:
Cosmose provide employees with a great platform where one could immerse and learn about the most exciting, innovative and disrupting technologies on offline behaviour solutions; unveiling untapped opportunities and profits in the industry. The company constantly innovates to invent and apply world-class technologies with a rockstar engineering team including four world championship programming medalists. You will work with an excellent team of ex-Google, ex-Facebook, ex-Nvidia, ex-Microsoft employees.
You’ll be working with a strong leadership team backed by experience from various key strategic areas and many other driven & intelligent people across the company. Cosmose is a place where great culture and goals unite departments and individuals to achieve big milestones together.
Are you ready for new exciting challenges and put your name on the history books?
Apply now and join a revolutionary company.