🤓 HR & Recruiting Specialist
6 000 - 11 000 PLN netto
🌍 Crowdworx Sp z o.o. | ul. Krysiewicza 2, Poznań🖥 http://www.crowdworx.com
#Remote, #German, #English
CrowdWorx is the No. 1 Innovation Management platform for companies worldwide. Headquartered in Poznan and Berlin. We help companies to become more innovative by using our innovation platform.
To continue serving our customers with excellence our growing company is looking for a
HR & Recruiting Specialist with English or German
This is a full-time position in Poznan or nearby, currently with home-office work only. We offer Umowa o Prace or a B2B contract and guarantee a stable long-term cooperation. Please include your financial expectations in your application.
ABOUT THE JOB
You will become our key HR and recruiting specialist to support the dynamic growth of our company. Your responsibilities will include:
- Recruiting new team members with a focus on recruiting software developers, including conducting own direct search (without the use of external HR agencies).
- Managing HR-related initiatives, devising measures for team well-being, preparing and conducting team events, and supporting team members.
- Managing own HR and administrative projects.
- Cooperating with the administrative team.
- Based on your ability to learn new skills we are able to offer many more tasks in our dynamic and fast-growing company.
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience in recruiting software developers and conducting direct search in Social Networks like LinkedIN, gumtree and others.
- Diligence and attention to detail.
- A positive attitude (must have!) to challenges and responsibilities, and being a quick learner.
- Self-reliance in completing tasks, having own initiative, ability to prioritize tasks & work under time pressure.
- Being communicative is also a prerequisite for this role.
- Languages: Very good command of written and spoken English or German (preferably both, but one language is already sufficient).
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- You are located in Poznan or near Poznan in case we move back to an office in 1-2 years (if you prefer to stay permanently in the home office, this will not be a problem).
Nice to have but not required:
- Being able to work with modern tools like MS Teams, CRM systems etc.
- Basic knowledge of simple graphics software, simple video editing software etc.
- Basic knowledge of Online Marketing and CMS tools like WordPress.
- Diverse work content in prestigious projects in a multilingual environment. The possibilities are broad and only your interests and ability to learn new skills will determine your limits at CrowdWorx.
- Friendly atmosphere in an ambitious and talented team.
- Full support during the onboarding into your role.
- Attractive income.
- 100% home-office with flexible working times. Note: In 1-2 years we might rent back our Poznan office. Remote-work will remain possible, though.
- We are a small software company with a great working atmosphere. Our team is very welcoming to new team members and is supporting them in all parts of their journey in CrowdWorx.
- We are active in the strongly growing sector of Digital Innovation Software. Our customers are large and medium-sized international companies with a high reputation and an innovative mindset.
- Our product is a web application which helps companies become better at innovation and bring more new products to life.
If you are looking for a good place to work with excellent self-development opportunities, please contact us via email.