🤓 Payroll Specialist (German speaker)
🌍 CWT | Domaniewska, Warszawa🖥 https://www.mycwt.com/
#payroll, #german, #hr
As Payroll Specialist you will make sure that the Payroll Administration processes are in line with corresponding legislation in Switzerland and in compliance with CWT and legal procedures
You will work closely with the Country HR teams and the Payroll Vendor to ensure that payroll and benefits enrollment happen as per scheduled timelines and SLAs are met.
At CWT, we have a unique and compelling culture as an employer defined by our people and supported by our Core Values. Our employees feel genuine respect for one another, act with uncompromising integrity and feel proud of our global market leadership. They value working together, embrace opportunities for continuous learning and have an intense desire to serve customers. CWT is looking for talented and enthusiastic people. People who want to realize their professional ambitions while delivering the highest levels of expertise and service to our customers.
As a global leader in business travel management, we offer exciting opportunities in different areas around the world. If you share our commitment to excellence and customer care and enjoy professional challenges, we would like to hear from you.
- Verification of payroll inputs (new hire information, exiting employees' information, compensation and benefits changes, Time and Absence records) that are sent to the payroll vendor through a system-generated auto-feed.
- Tracking deductions and providing these inputs to the payroll vendor. Accountable for the verification of the final salary register, deductions reports, statutory reports, etc. (prepared by the vendor) and having the payouts made.
- Ensuring compliance with Country-specific statutes requirements that impact payroll for the respective country.
- Managing exceptions requests in accordance with HR Operations Service Level Agreements and procedures.
- Working as a team member to provide Tier 2 support for employee queries requiring subject matter expertise on payroll related questions from Employees, Managers, and Human Resources. Escalating Tier 3 level inquiries to the Payroll Vendor and tracking and following through to ensure resolution.
- Advanced knowledge of English, German good to have
- Good to have: knowledge of payroll & HR processes
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Knowledge of payroll software
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet strict deadlines
- Logical reasoning, good planning and organization skills, autonomy
What we offer :
- A stable work environment in an international company, the market leader in travel management
- Full-time employment contract
- Work from home (a few days per month)
- Benefits package: private medical care, private life insurance, lunch card, co-financing of sports card, financial incentives, other benefits from the social fund (holiday allowance "pear", loans for housing purposes, holiday season payouts, etc.). Language courses co-financing program and studies grant program (after 1 year of employment).
- A professional training course at the start of the employment
- The possibility to develop and grow in a global corporation