🤓 Specialist, Employee and Labor Relations
🌍 CWT | Domaniewska 41, Warszawa🖥 http://careers.mycwt.com
#Relations, #Employee, #HR
OUR PEOPLE, OUR PRIORITY
Our philosophy of B2B4E – business to business for employees – is testament to the fact that, at CWT, people do come first. This approach isn’t limited to our travelers; it starts and ends with our own employees. That’s why it’s so important to us that we provide an environment in which our people can genuinely enjoy their work. Read on to find out why our employees love working for CWT – and why you will, too.
We are looking for talented people to join CWT and move forward together. As the global leader in digital business travel, hotel distribution and Meetings & Events, we offer exciting career opportunities across the world.
- Acting as a trusted HR partner to managers throughout the employee’s life cycle, assisting with on-boarding, performance management, career pathing, compensation and benefits,
- Advise on, organize and execute organizational changes such as dismissals and internal changes
- Advise on labor law issues and queries related to working time system
- Manages employees queries related to a wide range of HR administration processes
- Providing day-to-day HR support for the employees
- Coordination of internal events for employees
- Managing the HR document circulation
- Coordination of the employees benefits (e.g. lunch card administration)
- Fluent English and Polish
- Experience in similar role (HR specialist, HRBP, etc.)
- Knowledge of Polish labor laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of Foreigners Legalization Law will be an advantage
- Strong customer service orientation and problem solving ability
- Outstanding communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to build and strengthen relationships with employees at all levels
- Ability to work on own initiatives with minimum supervision
- A person who is able to work in team, cooperative
- Self-reliable, with the initiative
- Rather extrovert, a person not afraid of public situations
- Experience in conducting internal workshops or training is welcome
- A stable work environment in an international company, the market leader in travel management
- Full-time employment contract
- An interesting and varied role with the use of foreign languages on a daily basis
- Benefit package: Private medical care, private life insurance, lunch card, co-financing of sports card, financial incentives, other benefits from social fund (holiday allowance “grusza”, loans for housing purposes, holiday season payouts, etc.). Language courses co-financing program and studies grant program (after 1 year of employment).
- The possibility to develop and grow in a global corporation