🌍 CXC Global Poland SP z.o.o | Akronskie, Gdańsk🖥 http://www.cxcglobal.com
Location: Gdansk, Poland
Duration: 9-month contract (potential for extension)
The world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners, defence, space and security systems is looking for Administrators to journey with them into the future.
Our client delivers complete, cost-competitive service solutions for commercial, defence and space customers, regardless of their equipment's original manufacturer. With engineering, digital analytics, supply chain and training support spanning across both the government and commercial service offerings, our client is uniquely positioned to keep passengers flying, and nations safe.
Believing in balancing both personal growth and professional development, the world’s largest aerospace company has partnered with CXC Global Poland to hire remarkable talents to build their company’s future.
We are looking for Administrator to join their Global Talent Acquisition team in Gdansk on an initial 9-month contract. As the ideal candidate you will ideally have customer service or administration experience working within an office environment, provide an amazing experience to candidates and Recruiters and be driven to provide key support and ownership throughout the recruitment hiring process cycle.
As an Administrator, you will;
- Support permanent recruitment hiring within the US team with administrative, organisational and logistical tasks
- Own the candidate experience and provide engagement throughout interview scheduling, the hiring process and beyond.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with candidates and internal stakeholders through the hiring process
- Administer pre-employment checks to ensure compliance with regulation and avoidance of conflict of interest
- Generate offers on internal systems and process
- Preparation and review of contracts
- Process required background and reference checks
- Ensure data quality in the applicant tracking system and other systems as required
- Liaise with internal departments and external providers to ensure ‘first day readiness’
- Manage a high volume of confidential information
- Prioritise multiple tasks and manage work load, time effectively
- Be flexibility with working hours – 60/70% of work will be carried out within American time zones and include some afternoon through until evening shift work
Required Skills & Experience:
- Adminsitration experience
- Strong team spirit, service-orientated, organisational skills and an eye for detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good MS Office skillls
- Good communication in English (both written and oral)
- Fast learning skills
- Ability to work in dynamic environment
If you would like to:
- be a part of something big, challenging and meaningful
- have the opportunity to work with the biggest players in the aviation world
- have flexible working hours
- join their sports teams
- enjoy fruits and veggies
- have an additional winter break from 24th to 31st December
Please apply and submit your full application in English along with CV.
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and we will only submit your CV to a position you have applied for. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our requirements.