🤓 Lead Consultant, Empowerment
🌍 Danfoss | Chrzanowska 5, Grodzisk Mazowiecki🖥 https://www.danfoss.com/pl-pl/
Do you know how to conceptualize, design and develop training programs and curriculum for digital platforms?
Do you love to drive the production of effective training materials utilizing a variety of media?
Want to help and grow user adoption by utilizing the full potential of the toolbox?
Then you might be the new Lead Empowerment Consultant, we are looking for. Our new colleague will drive the Digital Customer Experience (DCE) training academy from idea generation up to lifecycle securing consistency and high adoption.
You will be a part of the international Digital Customer Experience team with more than 100 colleagues from all over the world, where we develop, support and lead the digital customer experience in Danfoss. We connect business needs and IT into digital solutions.
Want to learn more about the Danfoss Digital Customer Experience Program (DCE) – visit us here
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Design and develop training programs and curriculum.
- Together with stakeholders (Product owners) identify training needs and implement, evaluate and measure training programs based on business goals.
- Drive the development and continuous improvement of a comprehensive training strategy ensuring strategic alignment of training and development consistency with business goals.
- Utilize metrics to validate knowledge transfer/adoption and return on investment.
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with stakeholders about their adoption, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement.
- Simplify delivered content by re-writing storyboards.
- Continuously challenge status-quo and recommend new training methods securing adoption of toolbox.
Background & Skills
- 5+ years proven work experience as a Training Director, Training Manager, Project Manager or similar role. Preferably with experience as a servant leader or people leader.
- In-depth understanding of traditional and modern training methods (including workshops, simulations, e-learning and coaching).
- Strong collaboration and communication skills across cultures and mindsets (strategic vs detailed vs technical vs business)
- Attention to detail with the ability to execute from beginning to end within tight deadlines without any sacrifice in quality or user experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BSc/MSc in Learning & Development, Education, Human Resources, Psychology, Business or any other related field
- Preferable hands-on experience with project management.
Danfoss – Engineering Tomorrow
At Danfoss, we are engineering solutions that allow the world to use resources in smarter ways – driving the sustainable transformation of tomorrow. No transformation has ever been started without a group of passionate, dedicated and empowered people. We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within Danfoss to improve the health, working environment and safety of our employees.
Following our founder’s mindset ‘action speaks louder than words’, we set ourselves ambitious targets to protect the environment by embarking on a plan to become CO2 neutral latest by 2030.
Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.