🤓 Senior TA Specialist
🌍 Danfoss | Jozeta Jame, Ljubljana🖥 https://www.danfoss.com/pl-pl/
Danfoss offers the opportunity to work as a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist in the EER region (10 Eastern European countries). In this position, you will play a key role in recruitment for managerial and office positions in Slovenia and other countries in the region as well as in local employer branding initiatives. In this position located in Slovenia, you will report to the regional Talent Acquisition Manager located in Poland.
- Development and implementation of recruitment strategies, being an advisor for Hiring Managers in attracting great candidates, building competetive brand of emoloyer
- Managing of full-cycle recruitment services, including recruitment strategy, candidate acquisition, interviews, selection processes, offer management, process documentation, compliance management and communication with candidates and hiring managers
- Developing and maintaining internal and external relationships related to the recruitment process, which may include team managers, HR specialists, candidates, etc.
- Being responsible for the positive experiences of candidates in the recruitment process from initial contacts to the day of employment
- Building a database of potential talents for future recruitments
- Contact with external companies supporting recruitment processes (agencies, advertising portals)
- Local Employer Branding activities:
- Strengthen brand awareness in Slovenia by running EB projects and designing them (sometimes) from scratch
- Coordination of internal and external events
- Presenting and implementing ideas to promote Danfoss as the preferred employer
- Monitoring and supporting local Employer Branding initiatives in cooperation with colleagues from local HR teams
Background & Skills:
- 5-7 years of experience in implementing and improving recruitment processes
- Proven success in working with team managers to attract talent to the organization
- Experience in manufacturing companies will be an advantage
- Experience in organizing internal and external EB events (internship in online events is welcome)
- Proficient user of social media
- Higher degree in HR, psychology or organizational development
- Fluency in English and Slovenian
- Experience with SAP Success Factors is an advantage
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills acquired in a dynamic environment
- Independence in setting priorities and a calendar, enforcing deadlines by participants in recruitment processes
- Required diplomatic communication in large, dispersed teams, teamwork
- Team player
Danfoss – Engineering Tomorrow
At Danfoss, we are engineering solutions that allow the world to use resources in smarter ways – driving the sustainable transformation of tomorrow. No transformation has ever been started without a group of passionate, dedicated and empowered people. We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within Danfoss to improve the health, working environment and safety of our employees.
Following our founder’s mindset ‘action speaks louder than words’, we set ourselves ambitious targets to protect the environment by embarking on a plan to become CO2 neutral latest by 2030.
Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.