🤓 IT Recruiter
🌍 DataArt | Plac Grunwaldzki 23, Wrocław🖥 http://dataart.com.pl
#Recruiter, #Recruitment, #IT
About the vacancy
DataArt has been engaged in software development and IT consulting since 1997. More than 4000 of our specialists are working in eleven countries. Sales offices of the company are located in the US, UK, Germany, Switzerland, and UAE.
The development centers are located in Argentina, Poland, Russia, Bulgaria, Armenia and Ukraine. At the same time, we remain a very integrated team. At the heart of DataArt's corporate culture is the value of diversity and trusting and respectful relationships.
We are waiting for resumes from specialists with relevant experience, who are able to quickly master the company's internal IT systems. The chosen applicant will need to be prepared for large amounts of communication via email and Skype.
- Manage full life-cycle recruiting
- Active search for qualified candidates by using different sourcing tools and channels (databases, job boards, social media platforms etc.)
- Contact candidates, present opportunities, seek interest level and possible referrals
- Generate pipeline of candidates
- Find new resources and strategies for discovering qualified candidates to be reached in the shortest amount of time
- 2 + years of recruitment experience in the IT industry
- Able to identify and select resumes of potential candidates for various vacancies
- Experience using current recruitment and social media tools
- Proven track record of successful placements
- Experience working with internal databases
- Drive for results, extremely organized with the ability to manage deadlines
- Strong written, presentation/verbal, and negotiation skills
- Fluency in English, both written and oral
- Strong work ethic and attitude
Would be a plus
- Experience working in an international company
- Experience working with CRM systems
- B2B or UoP, competitive salary.
- Paid 21/26 days of vacation for both contracts.
- Luxmed and Multisport.
- Work in the office or fully remote.
- Last, but not least - a great atmosphere in the team, open, honest, and simple communication.