🤓 IT Recruiter
🌍 DataArt | Plac Grunwaldzki 23, Wrocław🖥 http://dataart.com.pl
DataArt is engaged in software development and IT consulting. More than 5000 of DataArt’s specialists are working in various development and sales centers around the world. At the same time, we remain a highly integrated team. At the heart of DataArt’s corporate culture is the value of diversity and trusting and respectful relationships.
Our recruitment team consists of 6 specialists located in Lublin, Wroclaw, Krakow and Lodz.
We conduct end-to-end recruitment processes starting from attracting candidates, cooperating with staffing partners and hiring managers ending with a successful hire.
You will join our recruitment team and help us grow our offices in Poland, improve processes and provide best in class candidate experience. You will receive support from the team and managers and be able to participate in international projects.
- Participating in all stages of recruitment: searching for specialists, conducting interviews, organizing all subsequent stages
- Working with contact databases, analyzing CVs
- Taking active part in different employer branding activities
- Working with various channels to attract candidates
- Conducting initial interviews with candidates
- Monitoring and analyzing the labor market
- 2+ years of experience in recruiting for technical vacancies
- Experience in the IT industry
- Fluency with recruiting channels and tools
- Analytical skills
- Good spoken English
- Form of contract tailored to your preferences
- Benefit package (private medical care, group insurance, MyBenefit)
- Extra days off (illness/special days off)
- Remote work opportunities
- Self-development paths
- English classes