🤓 Junior IT Recruiter / Talent Sourcer
🌍 DataArt | Plac Grunwaldzki, 23, Wrocław🖥 http://dataart.com.pl
#IT, #TalentSourcer, #Recruiter
Our team keeps on growing and now we need one more person to join us as a full-time Junior IT Recruiter / Talent Sourcer.
- Implement the best sourcing strategies using different channels (social media, LinkedIn, job boards, GitHub, etc).
- Search candidates for various IT positions.
- Prescreen candidates and present them to Recruiters.
- Maintain a talent database.
- Reporting on progress.
- Basic knowledge in IT recruitment.
- Fluent English and Polish.
- Ability to work full-time.
- Ability to multitask and learn fast.
- Ability to perform routine work.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- B2B or UoP, competitive salary.
- Paid 21/26 days of vacation for both contracts.
- Luxmed and Multisport.
- Work in the office or fully remote.
- Last, but not least - a great atmosphere in the team, open, honest, and simple communication.
DataArt is a global software engineering firm that takes a uniquely human approach to solving problems. With over 20 years of experience, teams of highly-trained engineers around the world, deep industry sector knowledge, and ongoing technology research, we help clients create custom software that improves their operations and opens new markets. Powered by our People First principle, we work with clients at any scale and on any platform, and adapt alongside them as they evolve.
We integrate our engineering excellence with deeply human values that drive our business and our approach to relationships: curiosity, empathy, trust, honesty, and intuition. These qualities help us deliver high-value, high-quality solutions that our clients depend on, and lifetime partnerships they believe in.