🤓 Talent Acquisition Partner (IT)
🌍 DAZN | Centrum, Kraków🖥 https://careers.dazn.com/
#recruitment, #technology, #it
WHAT'S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
Do you want to be a part of one of the fasting growing OTT companies in the world? We are a global sports streaming platform, available in more than 200 countries. And for us, it doesn’t stop there – we have lots of ambitious plans. But it’s our people that really bring our business to life. Can you help us find and bring those people along with us on our journey?
If you want to work proactively, take initiative, and have the autonomy to work on new, fun ways to source then the DAZN Talent team could be the place for you! As our brand ambassador, you’ll partner with collaborative stakeholders alongside a supportive Global Talent Acquisition team to help you meet business goals and provide the best possible candidate experience to our future talent.
Your recruitment experience within IT and your commercial intelligence will help you build strong partnerships mainly across our teams in Poland as you become their subject matter expert in all things recruitment. Naturally, you will also be supporting roles across other European territories or departments when needed. We are expanding across many different areas, so every day at DAZN will bring variety and insight into interesting areas across Technology, Product and Finance.
You’ll be joining a global Talent Acquisition Team distributed across the UK, EU, and Japan and of course a local community of people with various backgrounds, who are all open to share and learn from each other. In Poland, you will work alongside 2 seasoned TA Partners and report to local TA Lead.
At DAZN, we value equality, diversity and building an environment where everyone can contribute and have their voices heard. If you like the sound of helping DAZN on our global journey and gaining some valuable experience across new and exciting business areas in return, then we would love to hear from you!
This role can be based in Katowice or you can work remotely from any place in Poland.
AS OUR NEW TALENT ACQUISITION PARTNER, YOU’LL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Plan and execute creative recruitment strategies including internal and external searches to maximise direct hires
- Partner with hiring managers and stakeholders guiding them through hiring journey and advising them on best practice
- Consult with hiring managers to create accurate, engaging and inclusive job specifications and adverts to optimise candidate attraction and connect with candidates across diverse talent pools
- Champion the delivery of a best-in-class candidate experience
- Co-ordinate interviews and feedback sessions
YOU’LL BE SET UP FOR SUCCESS IF YOU HAVE:
- In-house or agency gained recruitment experience working directly with hiring managers at client side and/or internal stakeholders
- Recruitment experience in Technology
- Candidate focus, evidence of providing a best-in-class candidate experience
- Knowledge of creating hiring strategies across a fast-paced, international, and evolving business
- Proven success directly sourcing and adopting creative approaches to build candidate pipelines
- Advanced language skills in English and Polish
EVEN BETTER IF YOU HAVE:
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (we use Lever)
- Experience supporting hiring processes for internal candidates
BENEFITS WILL INCLUDE:
- Access to DAZN streaming service
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Annual leave increasing by 3 days after 3 years
- Private medical and dental insurance (fully financed by DAZN)
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme (Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny)
- MyBenefit platform (MultiSport and thousands of sports, culture or tourism benefits)
- Financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Family-friendly community
- Opportunity for flexible working
- Employee Assistance Program (psychological, managerial, legal and financial counselling)
- Free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind)
- Learning and development resources
- Access to our internal speaker series and events
- High-end laptops (Macs or Windows)
HERE'S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible. We will do our best to accommodate adjustments for interviews.
We look forward to hearing from you.