🤓 Tech Talent Sourcer
🌍 DAZN | Centrum, Wrocław🖥 https://careers.dazn.com/
#recruitment, #technology, #it
How much do you enjoy Tech Recruitment? Does the challenge of finding that needle in a haystack, using your creativity and determination still give you that thrill? Is your default setting to work collaboratively with your team and closely with your stakeholders to attract top talent? If this describes you, then read on...
DAZN is a global sports streaming service looking to change the way people watch sports, headquartered in London. Katowice, Poland is home to one of our largest European offices. We have almost 300 people here, covering Technology, Product and Finance.
Here you'll work in a collaborative environment where you'll partner with Hiring Managers and Interviewers to create a best-in-class hiring process. You will also pick up a variety of projects such as working on employer branding and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion to make a lasting impact on an exciting business.
You will be joining a global Talent Team distributed across the UK, EU, and Japan and of course a local community of people with various backgrounds in Tech and Product, who are all open to share and learn from each other. In Poland, you will work alongside 2 seasoned TA Partners and report to local TA Lead.
At DAZN, we value equality, diversity and building an environment where everyone can contribute and have their voices heard. If you like the sound of helping DAZN on our global journey and gaining some valuable experience across new and exciting business areas in return, then we would love to hear from you!
This role can be based in Katowice or you can work remotely from any place in Poland. The internal job title is Technical Sourcer.
As our new Technical Sourcer, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Source, engage and interview the best engineers to attract them to join DAZN, Katowice
- Be an ambassador of the candidate – champion the delivery of a best-in-class candidate experience for every single candidate you interact with
- Embrace DAZN culture and prioritise quality over quantity
- Pro-actively work on employer branding to attract top talent for DAZN on social media and events
You’ll be set up for success if:
- You have a tech talent sourcing experience (either in-house or in an agency) and you know Polish job market
- You have a proven success directly sourcing and adopting creative approaches to build candidate pipelines
- You provide an excellent candidate experience
- You have the expertise with specialist sourcing tools and social media
- You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, dealing with large volumes of candidates
- You're fluent in Polish and English
Even better if you have:
- Experience working in an international environment
- Data-driven approach and mindset
- Knowledge of Silesian job market
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible. We will do our best to accommodate adjustments for interviews.
We look forward to hearing from you.