🤓 Recruiter (Digital Marketing)
🌍 Delve Partners sp. z o.o. | Grzybowska 62, Warszawa🖥 https://delvedeeper.com/
Delve Deeper! Join DELVE, 2021 AdExchanger Winner as our Digital Marketing Recruiter. DELVE is an analytics-first media consultancy and top-rated Google Marketing Platform, Google Cloud Platform, TheTrade Desk, Amazon AWS partner and reseller that provides strategy, insights, execution, and optimization of customer data to improve digital media ROI. DELVE aims to help emerging brands achieve their goals in Digital Marketing through the power of white-glove, data-driven service. We are experiencing tremendous growth, are on track to triple our revenue in 2021 and are looking for amazing people to join our team.
Objective of the Role:
In this role, reporting to the HR Manager CEE, you will recruit for our rapidly growing Digital Marketing team and will be responsible for talent attraction, sourcing and recruitment of various Media and Creative roles (SEM/Paid Social Marketing, Programmatic Media Buyers, Programmatic Display Marketing, AdOps and Media Planners among others).
- Source applicants, screen resumes, interview, assess candidates to provide qualified candidates, negotiate and present verbal and written offers
- Focus primarily for Media and Creative roles (Media Buyer, Programmatic, SEM/Paid Social, etc.)
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers and partner with them to prioritize their needs and define and execute a plan to quickly find the right candidates for the right roles.
- Create, build and maintain a solid pipeline of applicants for a variety of roles in our Media and Creative teams.
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including job postings, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
- Manage your pipeline activity and connect with hiring managers regularly to discuss progress
- Partner closely with hiring managers to achieve the best TA results possible
- Attend Media/Creative team and HR team meetings
- Must have 5+ years of proven experience in full cycle recruiting with or in an external agency focused on Digital Marketing placements
- Excellent track record of using creative, as well as standard methods to source, attract and engage with qualified candidates for specific niche roles
- Knowledge of current market trends in Digital Marketing hiring, knowledge of international markets a plus
- Ability to keep a high bar for candidate experience AND hiring manager experience
- Strong TA process ownership skills including interview skills and negotiating offers
- Modern ATS experience - Bamboo HR preferred
- Experience working in a startup environment nice to have
- Strong sourcing skills with LinkedIn and other sources
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-pace, high-change environment
- A flexible mindset that is energized, not frustrated, by the messiness common to rapidly growing organizations.
Who We Are:
DELVE is a fast-paced company with a list of high-profile customers across the USA and EU. Among our key clients are UNICEF, Wynn, Virgin, Gerber Life, ALG and AT&T. We are growing rapidly and we look for collaborative, ambitious, candid, and energetic teammates. At DELVE, we prioritize our people. With so much talent, we recognize the importance of our employee’s well-being and will go above and beyond to ensure they work in the best environment that fosters personal and professional growth. We care about our culture and reward creativity and determination. We are also in the process of becoming B-Corp certified and carbon neutral. Our team looks for data-driven, problem-solving, and agile people who take work personally but still know how to have fun. DELVE is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, with offices in New York, (WeWork Grzybowska 62), and Minsk.
What DELVE Offers:
- Ownership of your work, responsibility to make things happen and the opportunity to make a real difference
- An opportunity to join a fast-paced and exciting global business in the data science/ad-tech sector
- A culture that emphasizes honesty, collaboration, growth and personal responsibility
- A competitive salary and opportunities to grow while working for one of the most advanced advertising consultancies in the region
- A promote from within culture and the chance to define your career growth
- 1-2 work from home days per week & flexible working hours based on team requirements and management discretion (all employees are required to work from home during the COVID-19 pandemic until it is safe to return back to office)
- Private health insurance, sports benefit card and additional paid week off between Christmas Eve & New Years Day (on top of regular holidays)
- Generous employee referral bonus
- Short Fridays
Salary range for this position is based on prior experience and qualifications. Currently due to the Covid 19 pandemic, all interviews are being held remotely and no in-person interviews are available.
Delve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity enriches the workplace and we are committed to growing our team with the most talented and passionate people from every community. Delve strives to create a culture of unity and respect and to that end, we have a zero tolerance policy for behavior that promotes harassment, hate and discrimination of any kind. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals. If you require assistance during the application process due to a disability, please let us know.