🤓 IT Recruitment Specialist
6 000 - 12 000 PLN netto
🌍 Digital Colliers | Rynek Główny 8, Kraków🖥 https://www.digitalcolliers.com/
Hi! At Digital Colliers, along with our dynamic growth, we are creating a new Recruitment Team. Our ambition, and – since you may be interested – your potential goal for 2022, is to hire 120 IT Specialists and triple the size of Digital Colliers.
- 100% remote job with flexible hours,
- Salary Ranges: 6 000 PLN - 12 000 PLN net + VAT (we actually DO want you to get as much as possible since we want to see great results!),
- Engagement type: B2B or UZ with the possibility of paid vacation.
Your role is crucial for growth because you will:
- Be responsible for the full hiring process,
- Establish performance metrics and drive a high-performance culture,
- Evaluate and improve the recruiting process,
- Proven solid experience in IT recruitment (at least 1 year),
- Be self-motivated and feels comfortable working with minimal supervision,
- Be definitely a “social person”, who is eager to network and talk to others and has enough empathy to understand others needs,
- Autonomously execute multiple tasks and prioritize deadlines to get the job done,
- Good communication skills in English (minimum B2).
What else makes us tickle:
- You are ambitious, humble and the startup spirit attracts you,
- You have a team spirit and the desire to share your knowledge,
- You are #born2solve. When you see a problem, you see its solution.
How we will support you in achieving success:
- Ensure appropriate budget for advertisements and job-boards (80% of our actual employees applied to us via job-boards),
- Provide projects with the most attractive rates and tech stack on the market,
- Create a truly flexible working culture with a strong emphasis on work-life balance,
- Appreciate your experience and give you the ability to skip several levels of our structure and show your ideas directly to the CEO and CTO
- Motivate with attractive bonuses for placements (bonus for each placement + quarterly bonus for team achievements)
- Thanks for reading our announcement carefully. If you got here, write in the comment on the application form #DC2022
What else can we offer you:
- Brand new MacBook 💻 at your disposal,
- 20 days of paid vacation on B2B and UZ,
- Private healthcare insurance and a Multisport card at attractive prices or as a part of your total remuneration,
- Invitation to quarterly integration trips, in October we were in Tuscany) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFPAASK_chE
Sounds interesting? If you have any questions, feel free to talk to Bartosz, with whom you will meet at the first stage of the recruitment process: https://www.linkedin.com/in/b-ciesla/
As we are talking about the recruitment process, it will look like this:
- First, short interview to get to know each other and talk about both your and our expectations
- A quick task, which will be selecting candidates suitable for the project on the basis of the provided CVs and details
- A simulated recruitment interview that you will conduct with a developer which you chose in the previous task
- Recruitment Final Stage - interview with our Head of Finances.
We are able to complete the entire process within a week 😉
If after reading this offer, the only problem you have is too much experience or higher financial requirements – APPLY ANYWAYS! We are always open to new cooperation opportunities – that is, if you are motivated, smart, and will be able to work your way up through our recruitment process. If the chemistry works between us, we are sure we will find a common ground on cooperation terms.