🤓 IT Researcher / Sourcer
3 000 - 6 000 PLN netto
🌍 Digital Colliers | Rynek Główny 8, Kraków🖥 https://www.digitalcolliers.com/
#IT, #sourcing, #recruitment
Hi! At Digital Colliers, along with the dynamic growth of our application, we are looking for an experienced IT Researcher to complete our company and accelerate our growth. A challenge for the recruitment team, and – since you may be interested – your potential goal for next months, is to create a team of developers who will share our values and who will create an innovative SaaS platform that will be a game-changer to the lottery industry.
- Location: Kraków (currently our company works fully remote, we will not require you in the future to be present at the office)
- Salary Ranges: 3 000 PLN - 6 000 PLN net + VAT (we actually DO want you to get as much as possible since we want to see great results!)
- Engagement type: B2B with the possibility of paid vacation.
Join our team if you want to:
- Have a real impact on our business – we know this is quite a slogan, but we do have a “flat” structure at Digital Colliers and value your initiative
- Have the freedom to work in your own, personal way – we are interested in your results and we will gladly help you achieve them
- Work on position with high autonomy and in a company with no trust issues
- Have the ability to skip several levels of our structure and show you ideas directly to the CEO and CTO.
Your role and responsibilities will focus on these key areas:
- Partnering with hiring managers to discuss the progress of open requisitions and creation of candidate pool
- Building effective search strategies for each role
- Identifying the ideal sources to generate quality resumes that fit the position
- Actively searching the market, looking for candidates using online databases
- Conducting screenings and assisting with the recruitment process ensuring an excellent candidate experience.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Proactive attitude and approach to solving problems
- At least 2 years of experience as an IT Researcher or in a similar position in recruitment agencies, software houses, or outsourcing companies
- A strong track record in resourcing IT roles of all levels and nature
- Excellent communication skills, ability to connect with people easily, build and maintain positive relations
- Advanced English language (verbally and written).
What can we offer you:
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Flexible full-time working hours concerning your work-life balance
- 20 days of paid vacation on B2B and UZ
- Private healthcare insurance and a Multisport card at attractive prices or as a part of your total remuneration
- Invitation to quarterly integration trips