🤓 Key Account Manager
10 000 - 16 000 PLN netto
🌍 Digital Colliers | Rynek Główny 8, Kraków🖥 https://www.digitalcolliers.com/
#B2B, #KAM, #IT
Hi! At Digital Colliers, along with the dynamic growth of our application, we are looking for an Account Manager to complete our company and accelerate our growth.
- Location: Kraków (currently our company works fully remote, we will not require you in the future to be present at the office)
- Salary Ranges from 10 000 PLN - 16 000 PLN including bonuses (we actually DO want you to get as much as possible since we want to see great results!)
- Engagement type: B2B with the possibility of paid vacation.
Join our team if you want to:
- Have a real impact on our business – we know this is quite a slogan, but we do have a “flat” structure at Digital Colliers and value your initiative
- Have the freedom to work in your own, personal way – we are interested in your results and we will gladly help you to achieve them
- Work on position with high autonomy and in a company with no trust issues
- Have the ability to skip several levels of our structure and show you ideas directly to the COO and CEO
Your role and responsibilities will focus on these key areas:
- Identifying potential clients in the target market, appropriate research on the client’s business needs
- Generating new sales opportunities using your skills, our tools, and strategy
- Preparing sales offers, negotiating contracts, and closing new agreements
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Min. 2 years of experience in B2B sales, business development or a similar role in IT or startup industry – 1 year if you consider yourself a smart fast-learner!
- Work ethics appropriate for a position with high autonomy and a company with no trust issues
- An open mind for a proactive approach to all your duties
- Interest in new technologies and IT - it is basically a must-have
- Flexibility and readiness to quickly adapt to changes – we do not linger on key decisions – we act quickly and adjust to the needs of the market
What can we offer you:
- Stable cooperation on a long-term
- An appropriate sales budget for your activities
- A team of experts supporting you in all fields crucial for an efficient sales process
- An opportunity to guide the rest of the team and execute your ideas – leadership skills are highly valued!
- Flexible full-time working hours concerning your work-life balance
- Private healthcare insurance and a Multisport card at attractive prices or as a part of your total remuneration
- Invitation to quarterly integration trips
P.S. If after reading this offer, the only problem you have is too much experience – APPLY ANYWAYS! We are always open to new cooperation opportunities – that is, if you are motivated, smart and will be able work your way up through our recruitment process. If chemistry works between us – we are pretty sure, we will find a common ground on cooperation terms.