🤓 Senior IT Researcher
5 000 - 8 000 PLN netto
🌍 Digital Colliers | Rynek Główny 8, Kraków🖥 https://www.digitalcolliers.com/
#UZ, #firstjob, #IT
Hi! At Digital Colliers, along with our dynamic growth, we are creating a new Recruitment Team. Our ambition, and – since you may be interested – your potential goal for 2022, is to hire 120 IT Specialists and triple the size of Digital Colliers.
- Location: Kraków (currently our company works fully remote, we will not require you in the future to be present at the office)
- Salary Ranges: 5 500 PLN - 8 000 PLN net + VAT (we actually DO want you to get as much as possible since we want to see great results!)
- Engagement type: B2B or UZ with the possibility of paid vacation.
Join our team if you want to:
- Have a real impact on our business – we know this is quite a slogan, but we do have a “flat” structure at Digital Colliers and value your initiative
- Have the freedom to work in your own, personal way – we are interested in your results and we will gladly help you achieve them
- Work on position with high autonomy and in a company with no trust issues
- Have the ability to skip several levels of our structure and show your ideas directly to the CEO and CTO.
Your role and responsibilities will focus on these key areas:
- Partnering with Head of Recruitment to discuss the progress of open requisitions and creation of candidate pool
- Building effective search strategies for each role
- Identifying the ideal sources to generate quality resumes that fit the position
- Actively searching the market, looking for candidates using online databases
- Conducting screenings and assisting with the recruitment process ensuring an excellent candidate experience.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Proactive attitude and approach to solving problems
- At least 1 year of experience as an IT Researcher or in a similar position in recruitment agencies, software houses, or outsourcing companies
- A strong track record in resourcing IT roles of all levels and nature
- Excellent communication skills, ability to connect with people easily, build and maintain positive relations
- Advanced English language (verbally and written).
What can we offer you:
- Brand new MacBook 💻 at your disposal,
- 20 days of paid vacation on B2B and UZ,
- Private healthcare insurance and a Multisport card at attractive prices or as a part of your total remuneration,
- Invitation to quarterly integration trips, in October we were in Tuscany)
Sounds interesting? If you have any questions, feel free to talk to Bartosz, with whom you will meet at the first stage of the recruitment process.
As we are talking about the recruitment process, it will look like this:
- First, short interview to get to know each other and talk about both your and our expectations
- A quick task, which will be selecting candidates suitable for the project on the basis of the provided CVs and details
- Recruitment Final Stage - interview with our Head of Finances.
We are able to complete the entire process within a week 😉
If after reading this offer, the only problem you have is too much experience or higher financial requirements – APPLY ANYWAYS! We are always open to new cooperation opportunities – that is, if you are motivated, smart, and will be able to work your way up through our recruitment process. If the chemistry works between us, we are sure we will find a common ground on cooperation terms.