🤓 HR Specialist
4 930 - 6 370 PLN brutto
🌍 Divante | Dmowskiego 17, Wrocław🖥 https://divante.com/
#Recruiter, #HRgeneralist, #HRSpecialist
Everyday work in the HR Department at Divante brings new challenges, connected not only to recruitment but also maintaining and developing our team of over 250 specialists. Our HR team consists of 7 people and currently, we are looking for an HR Specialist. This role combines HR activities, such as: taking care of our employment and retention, onboarding and offboarding, with recruitment activities like taking ownership over the full recruitment cycle.
What is Divante?
We are a technology company dedicated to eCommerce working on bespoke projects with clients like SAP, Samsung, Staples, HighSnobiety, and many others. We provide the best solutions for our clients every day and specialize in sophisticated integration projects trying to connect hardcore IT with good product design and UX. On a daily basis, we work mainly with technologies like PHP, Magento, Angular, Vue, and many more. We also create our own open-source products.
4930 - 6370 PLN Gross (Employment Contract)
What will you be doing?
- Working closely with Business and Delivery parts of Divante to better understand their needs - you will have exposure to the most crucial stakeholders and C-level of the company;
- Working in weekly Sprints regarding Recruitment, and in two-week Sprints for overall HR projects;
- Actively searching for new candidates using modern sourcing techniques and managing a full recruitment cycle within Divante;
- Conducting satisfaction surveys, preparing reports related to recruitment, employment, and retention, keeping an eye on all of the statistics - we are focused on Data-driven decision making in our daily work;
- Independent organization of your work and priorities
- We count on your ideas and ability to solve problems;
- Supporting the team in other tasks.
What are our main requirements?
- Expertise in IT Recruitment, at least 2 years (preferably in-house experience)
- Analytical skills and knowledge of the basic HR & recruitment metrics
- Understanding of IT jargon and knowledge regarding software development cycle, Agile, and Scrum approaches
- Experience in dealing with high-level stakeholders and upper management
- Experience in creating contracts and knowledge on how to cooperate with the legal department
- "I have a solution" attitude
- Fluent English (B2/C1)
What else would be appreciated?
- Interest in modern technologies
- Open mind, and hunger for new knowledge and skills
- German or any other language on B2+ level
What can we offer?
Please check the link below:
Sounds interesting? Please apply using the form below*
If you have any additional questions feel free to contact Przemek at firstname.lastname@example.org OR at https://www.linkedin.com/in/pm-wolski/
* We’ll contact the best candidates