🤓 HR Administration Specialist
4 500 - 5 500 PLN brutto
🌍 Divante S.A. | Dmowskiego 17, Wrocław🖥 https://divante.com/about-us
Everyday work in the HR Department at Divante brings new challenges, connected not only to recruitment but also maintaining and developing our team of over 230 specialists. Our HR team consists of 9 people, but since we’re constantly growing, right now, we’re looking for an HR Administration Specialist.
What is Divante?
We are a technology company dedicated to eCommerce working on bespoke projects with clients like SAP, Samsung, Staples, HighSnobiety, and many others.
We create our own open-source products, so there is always something new and groundbreaking happening.
Working as an HR Administration Specialist, you will be able to work remotely, but you will have to show up at our office in Wrocław once in a while.
What will you be doing?
- Contacting with candidates regarding the employment process
- Preparing documents related to the employee life cycle: hiring contracts (civil law, contract of employment, B2B), new annexes or termination of the contract
- Managing and monitor employees holidays and benefits
- Registering and updating data in the internal HR and payroll system (Divante Adventure), as well as updating personal data
- Keeping personal files of employees following applicable regulations
- Monitoring the status of employee documentation
- Reporting and deregistering employees to ZUS
- Preparing data for payroll
- Supporting the PPK program
- Cooperating with the external HR and payroll office: providing data for the payroll, data for contracts
- Preparing reports and statistics, if requested
- Monitoring changes in labor law
Apply now if you:
- Have 2-3 years of experience in the independent position as an HR Administration or HR and Payroll Administration Specialist
- Are independent and responsible for entrusted tasks
- Are open to new challenges, changes and receiving feedback
- Have strong collaboration skills
- Can build good relationships with candidates, employees and colleagues
- Have good knowledge of labor law, issues related to PPK
- Have experience with HR and payroll programs - e.g. Optima, Płatnik
- Can fluently communicate in English: in speech and writing
- Have good knowledge of Excel - will be an advantage
What can we offer?
- An independent and responsible position in a dynamic environment
- Great working atmosphere in an integrated team of professionals
- Honesty in communication
- Opportunity to test new ideas
- Expanding knowledge in the field of labor law
- Substantive support from a law firm
- Benefits: https://divante.com/career#Benefits
Sounds interesting? Please apply using the link below*
*We’ll contact the best candidates.