🤓 HR Generalist - part-time*
3 500 - 4 500 PLN netto
🌍 DLabs sp. z o.o. | , Gdańsk🖥 https://dlabs.ai/
#b2b, #hrgeneralist, #hr
DLabs.AI is a leading Central European software development and consulting company designing and creating automated, custom-built AI software solutions for business. Our team includes data science and software development experts specialized in neural networks, machine learning, and natural language processing to support sales and marketing, customer service, manufacturing, health, finance, and more.
Founded in 2015 by Przemysław Majewski (CEO), Maciej Karpicz (CTO), and Ewa Rajewska (CFOO), DLabs.AI started with a real-life need to monitor and help optimize the treatment of chronic illness using AI-powered software. Today, named a top machine learning and artificial intelligence company by Clutch, DLabs.AI uses smart algorithms to tackle problems companies worldwide face every day. By analyzing large volumes of data and automating repetitive tasks, we help businesses increase their efficiency and profits.
With software created by DLabs.AI, companies we work with have been able to do things like:
- offer enhanced software products to their customers,
- automate processes like invoicing, customer service or quality assurance while freeing their internal resources,
- make data-backed decisions that increase their profitability based on accurate business predictions.
Our past projects include tools and solutions for:
- predicting and analyzing customer behaviour
- brand listening
- image recognition
- language analysis
- disaster warnings
- personalized medicine
- autonomous driving
…and many more.
- Tech: you’ll be recruiting technologies both from a technical and communications perspective, so it helps if you not only love this industry but you also have at least 2 years of experience working with tech tools, analytics, AI and Big Data.
- A people person: an understanding of what makes people tick at work will be your guiding compass.
- An experienced resourcer: an understanding of the sourcing and delivery process, including headhunting and application review; with a background in IT & Tech roles.
- Professional and business-minded, but fun with a great sense of humour; confident in your ideas; willing to learn new things; and above all good at what you do.
- Build strong working relationships within DLabs.AI and deliver effective recruitment solutions across multiple workstreams, in line with our process and best practice
- Conduct briefings with key stakeholders (CEO and CTO) to fully understand recruitment needs and advise on resourcing strategy
- Write enticing and creative job specifications, advertising them internally and externally across job boards and world wide web
- Manage and qualify job applications, utilise job boards to headhunt candidates and draw upon previous experience in business mapping
- Schedule and conduct telephone interviews, coordinate face to face interviews with key stakeholders
- Lead offer negotiations and closing out candidates
- Manage the onboarding process for new starters and work closely with CTO to devise their roadmap
- Management of evaluation process
- Talent management
- Manage exit interviews
- Talent acquisition and retention; building employee brand and great candidate experience throughout the recruitment process
- Experience as a successful technical recruiter, ideally within a tech company
- Fluency with the basic tech jargon common in our space
- Superficial familiarity with at least a couple of technical areas enough to help perform high-level candidate screening
- Understanding of the various recruitment channels available and when to use them
- Strong analytical capabilities – we love metrics
- Understanding of HR law as it relates to hiring practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Would be nice if:
- You’re interested in psychology
- You’re a motivated IT Recruiter with the drive to broaden the vertical markets that you feel confident recruiting in
Quirks you’ll love:
If you love tech and have a recruitment background, but want to do something without the pressures of KPI’s and sales targets, this is a great opportunity to grow your skillset in a fun and growing company.
- Company events, tech conferences and trainings, kick offs meetings
- Flexible hours
- Home Office
- Private health care
- Transparent employment conditions.
- Transparent career path, the possibility to work on different projects, clear promotion conditions.
- Snacks and drinks
- E – learning platforms
- Access to business advisors, experts, mentors.
*possible full time in the future