🤓 Tech Talent Acquisition Specialist
6 000 - 11 000 PLN brutto
🌍 DNA Technology | Kopcińskiego 62, Łódź🖥 https://www.dnatechnology.work/
#TechnicalRecruiter, #researcher, #recruiter
We are looking for a true talent to join our People Ops team. Your main responsibility will be to help us grow the Technology team by finding the best candidates and supporting the hiring process. In this role, you will have an opportunity to ensure the best candidate experience by making our recruitment process unique and tailored to the candidate's needs. We are passionate about our work, so if you want to bring your ideas to life and have a real impact you should come on board.
- You may hear it frequently from leaders at DNA that they would like to attract people smarter than themselves. Leaders at DNA feel responsible for creating an environment in which self-motivated people build teams that are able to create great things.
- The source of productivity comes from a team having clearly defined autonomy and responsibility, not from micro-managing people.
- We believe that diversity and psychological safety at work matter — we get proof of that everyday.
- Usually, the problems we are trying to solve are complex (not complicated). Frequently, it means that we follow the Agile process and build our organisation according to the DevOps model.
What we offer:
- We will help you understand why and how we do things, but also invite you to challenge our ways of working,
- We will trust you to know best how to organize your time and do things within the boundaries defined by being responsible for yourself, your colleagues, the team and the company,
- You will work in an environment in which agility and proper organizational culture are considered one of the key aspects of business success,
- You will be invited to co-create a great company and workplace with us.
What are your daily tasks?
- Talent sourcing, mostly for engineering roles
- Managing the entire candidate experience, including talent assessment and screening
- Creating and publishing job ads
- Managing our ATS
- Improving our recruitment process and developing new sourcing strategies
- Co-creating our employer branding strategy
- English (C1 at least)
- Several years of experience in a similar role
- Strong interpersonal skills
- You’ll have an intro call with someone from our People Ops team.
- We’ll give you a task to solve.
- You’ll meet with our Management Team.
- You’ll receive our feedback and decision.