🤓 Compensation Specialist (Regular/Senior)
🌍 DNV | Centrum, Warszawa🖥 https://www.dnv.com/
#Benefits, #English, #HR
Local Unit & Position Description
We are seeking a Compensation Specialist (Regular/Senior) for our European Compensation & Benefits team based in Gdynia, Poland.
Temporary position one year term contract.
As a Compensation Specialist, you will be part of the European Compensation & Benefits Team that is responsible for delivering compensation and benefits processes within the DNV organization in Europe. You can join us and work with us remotely from any place in Poland. The service ambition of the unit is to perform and further standardize & enhance global processes while delivering compensation support which is tailored to the specific needs of business across the 40 countries in the region. You will also be engaged in various global projects where you will have an opportunity to share and implement your ideas.
In your role you will:
- Be responsible for conducting workforce compensation processes (salary adjustment, profit sharing)
- Support modelling salary adjustment frames (budgets) and distribution criteria based on the Business Area and country specific needs, as an internal consultant
- Support global profit share scheme processes including local checks on salary, employee data and parameters
- Maintain and monitor benchmarks, external market statistics and internal salary analyses
- Support and advise on country specific application of global compensation and benefits processes (for example implications of long-term absence, country specific legal requirements, works council agreements)
- Foster a close working relationship with HR Advisors in various countries, senior leadership in Business Areas and colleagues in Finance and Payroll
- Work towards standardization and further improvements of the compensation processes
- Stay updated on market trends in compensation, applicable country legislation and evolving business needs
- Establish and maintain professional partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Work on improvement, lean management and digitalization initiatives
To maximize your chances, you need:
- To be passionate about compensation and be customer centric in your approach
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree required in related field (Human Resources or Finance related academic credentials preferred)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in working within the Compensation and/or Benefits areas
- Experience from shared services or international organization will be an advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication in English is required, other languages will be an advantage
- Demonstrable experience with compensation processes, statistics, and benchmark data
- Able to understand and translate business questions into analytics projects
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel) required
- Demonstrable experience in building and maintaining professional partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
Company & Business Area Description
DNV is the independent expert in assurance and risk management, operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
Global Shared Services organization is a group of experts driven by competence and motivation to support the business areas within HR, Finance, IT and Real Estate Management & Procurement.
What do you value the most?
At DNV you can plan a long-term career with countless opportunities for competence development in an atmosphere of mutual care and respect. Here everything starts with we - we trust and support each other, we work together, when we make mistakes, we learn from them - together.
Our most valuable assets are our people, the values we live by and how we translate them into daily life, both personal and professional. Join the company of values and see for yourself that people are what we value the most.
Meet our employees:
Meet our employees:
Visit our internet page https://www.dnv.pl/companyofvalues to meet our employees and see what they value the most.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!