🤓 Talent Acquisition Partner
7 000 - 14 000 PLN netto
🌍 Docplanner Tech | Kolejowa 5/7, Warszawa🖥 https://docplanner.tech/
Hi there! We are the People Experience team supporting Docplanner Tech (the superheroes building Doctoralia/ZnanyLekarz). There are 9 of us in Warsaw and Barcelona and currently, we are looking for a Senior International TECH Recruiter to help us attract and hire the best talents to our global team. You wonder - what’s it like to work with the Docplanner Tech team?
The challenge is as enormous as the scale and style of the whole DocPlanner undertaking - we are the world's leading marketplace for doctors and patients, enabling booking and management of doctor's offices (SaaS model). We are a leader in 11 countries, creating a tool for over 100k active doctors. What is more, 61.9 mln unique patients are visiting our website each month. We have 7 offices around the world and our team consists of over 1500 people
For us mission is possible. We change the unchangeable healthcare experience for millions of patients and their doctors around the world. With fierce passion, absorbing inspiration and radiating ideas.
We are entrepreneurs. We define goals, have autonomy and space to experiment. We are not afraid to fail. We believe in feedback and honesty delivered kindly.
We love what we do. Together.
This is the EVP (Employee Value Proposition) we created with our Tech team. And we assure it’s 100% true :)
We focus a lot on the quality of recruitment (and we are data freaks!) so we couldn't help but to attach some numbers:
- Our Candidate Experience score is 8.7 out of 10 (and over 520 candidates evaluated our recruitment process)
- Our Onboarding score is over 8.6 out of 10 (evaluated by new hires after their trial period)
- The turnover rate is just over 10%, Officevibe Engagement score is 8.3 (out of 10) and over 46% of people on board are with us for over 2 years, some of them even over 7 years (people enjoy working in Docplanner Tech!)
What would you be doing with us?
100% of your job will be about hiring and onboarding great people.
A few of your goals:
- Attracting the best people to our Tech teams in Spain and Poland (IT, Product, Data) from various sources (we have over 9 Employer Branding channels),
- Looking for the best recruitment solutions, thinking outside the box about what we can do better and more to attach new tech talents,
- Constantly raising the bar for the Candidate Experience and sharing best practices with the team,
- Leading onboardings and making the new members feel at home from the very first day.
- Have wide experience in Tech recruitment to IT, Product, Design and Data teams (must),
- Have a true passion for recruitment and see it as an area you want to develop in the long run,
- Know that measuring Candidate Experience should not be an unpleasant necessity but rather a total must to keep improving as a recruiter,
- Know that Tech recruiting is not only about searching on Linkedin and for sure not about waiting for applications (you have success stories of hiring people through other sources),
- You speak English fluently (minimum C1),
- Are not afraid to step out of your comfort zone every day...
... then this offer is for you!
Psst. If you also measure your recruitment results then do not wait any longer and apply immediately!
What we offer:
- 👌 Working within a product company (one of the fastest-growing European startups btw) where HR is not an isolated department but a part of the Tech team,
- 💶 Competitive salary adequate to your experience and skills (mid: up to 10k net + Vat, senior: up to 14k net + Vat (or the equivalent of the company cost on employment contract)
- ⚕️ Private health plan.
- ✌ 26 free paid days.
- 🎉 Additional paid holiday on your birthday/work-anniversary to celebrate with your loved ones or to have a self-care day!
- 📈 Share options plan after 6 months working with us.
- 🇬🇧 Free English classes.
- 📚 Internal workshops organized by our team - brainstorming and inspiring each other,
Please, send us your resume in English :)
Want to see how life at Docplanner Tech is and what to expect? Take a look at our pages to get a better idea:
You can also join our community by signing up for our Newsletter.