return to list

🤓 Talent Acquisition Partner

7 000 - 14 000 PLN netto

🌍 Docplanner Tech | Kolejowa 5/7, Warszawa


#Talent, #recruitment

Hi there! We are the People Experience team supporting Docplanner Tech (the superheroes building Doctoralia/ZnanyLekarz/MioDottore). There are 7 of us in Warsaw and Barcelona and currently, we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to help us attract and hire the best talents to our global team. You wonder - what’s it like to work with the Docplanner Tech team?

The challenge is as enormous as the scale and style of the whole DocPlanner undertaking - we are the world's leading marketplace for doctors and patients, enabling booking and management of doctor's offices (SaaS model). We are a leader in 11 countries, creating a tool for over 100k active doctors. What is more, 61.9 mln unique patients are visiting our website each month. We have 7 offices around the world and our team consists of over 1500 people

For us mission is possible. We change the unchangeable healthcare experience for millions of patients and their doctors around the world. With fierce passion, absorbing inspiration and radiating ideas.

We are entrepreneurs. We define goals, have autonomy and space to experiment. We are not afraid to fail. We believe in feedback and honesty delivered kindly.

We love what we do. Together.

This is the EVP (Employee Value Proposition) we created with our Tech team. And we assure it’s 100% true :)

We focus a lot on the quality of recruitment (and we are data freaks!) so we couldn't help but to attach some numbers:

What would you be doing with us?

80% of your job will be about hiring and onboarding great people. The remaining 20% of your time can be used for other projects related to people experience or employer branding.

A few of your goals:


If you:

... then this offer is for you!

Psst. If you also measure your recruitment results then do not wait any longer and apply immediately!

What we offer:

Please, send us your resume in English :)

Want to see how life at Docplanner Tech is and what to expect? Take a look at our pages to get a better idea:

Youtube | Facebook | Docplanner Tech page | Medium | Glassdoor | Linkedin | Twitter

You can also join our community by signing up for our Newsletter.

Apply for this job