🤓 Talent Sourcing Partner
🌍 Docplanner Tech | Kolejowa 5/7, Warszawa🖥 https://docplanner.tech/
#sourcing, #talent, #recruitment
Hi there! We are the Talent Acquisition team supporting Docplanner Tech (the superheroes building Doctoralia/ZnanyLekarz). There are 7 of us in Poland, Spain, and UK and currently, we are looking for someone to help us attract and hire the best talents to our global team. You wonder - what’s it like to work with the Docplanner Tech team?
The challenge is as enormous as the scale and style of the whole DocPlanner undertaking - we are the world's leading marketplace for doctors and patients, enabling booking and management of doctor's offices (SaaS model). We are a leader in 11 countries, creating a tool for over 100k active doctors. What is more, 61.9 mln unique patients are visiting our website each month. We have 7 offices around the world and our team consists of over 1500 people
For us mission is possible. We change the unchangeable healthcare experience for millions of patients and their doctors around the world. With fierce passion, absorbing inspiration and radiating ideas.
We are entrepreneurs. We define goals, have autonomy and space to experiment. We are not afraid to fail. We believe in feedback and honesty delivered kindly.
We love what we do. Together.
This is the EVP (Employee Value Proposition) we created with our Tech team. And we assure it’s 100% true :)
We focus a lot on the quality of recruitment (and we are data freaks!) so we couldn't help but to attach some numbers:
- Our Candidate Experience score is 8.7 out of 10 (and over 520 candidates evaluated our recruitment process)
- Our Onboarding score is over 8.6 out of 10 (evaluated by new hires after their trial period)
- The turnover rate is just over 10%,
- Officevibe Engagement score is 8.3 (out of 10) and over 46% of people on board are with us for over 2 years, some of them even over 7 years (people enjoy working in Docplanner Tech!)
What would you be doing with us?
- Partner closely with Talent Acquisition Partners and Hiring Managers to understand nuances of various Tech roles (in the area of IT, Product and Data).
- Support Recruiters in prospecting, sourcing and engaging with new candidates.
- Write tailored and unique messaging campaigns.
- Promote our offers on social media and look for the best new sources of candidates.
- Constantly raising the bar for the Candidate Experience and sharing best practices with the team.
- Develop key sourcing metrics and use a data-driven approach to pipeline building.
What You'll Need:
- Experience sourcing for technical roles (especially Developers, SREs, QA Engineers, Product Managers).
- Proficiency in building boolean strings and complex LinkedIn searches.
- Passion for driving the best candidate experience.
- Result-oriented approach and focus on achieving results.
- Experience creating and using metrics to guide decisions and strategy.
- Ability to create a tailored, customized message with unique selling points relevant to each role.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Very good English level (min. C1).
What we offer:
- 👌 Working within a product company (one of the fastest-growing European startups btw) where HR is not an isolated department but a part of the Tech team,
- 🎉Possibility to develop as a Talent Acquisition Partner in the future.
- 💶 Competitive salary adequate to your experience and skills
- ⚕️ Private health plan.
- ✌ 26 free paid days.
- 🎉 Additional paid holiday on your birthday/work-anniversary to celebrate with your loved ones or to have a self-care day!
- 📈 Share options plan after 6 months working with us.
- 🇬🇧 Free English classes.
- 📚 Internal workshops organized by our team - brainstorming and inspiring each other,
- Flexible working hours (plot twist: this is true).
Please, send us your resume in English :)
Want to see how life at Docplanner Tech is and what to expect? Take a look at our pages to get a better idea:
You can also join our community by signing up for our Newsletter.