🤓 Head of People
10 000 - 15 000 PLN netto
🌍 Droids On Roids | ul. Ruska 51B, Wrocław🖥 https://www.thedroidsonroids.com/
#hr, #people, #b2b
Let’s contribute to strengthening a healthy & productive workplace for Droids On Roids employees!
We are looking for a qualified person acting as Head of People to connect the business strategy with people strategy on a daily basis. We are looking for a person who oversees all human resources operations and ensures they’re aligned with our business goals.
What is the purpose of the role?
The Head of People at Droids On Roids provides high quality leadership and oversight on the development and delivery of People’s strategy. Together with the Leadership team, the position manages the provision of effective and professional HR services and advice. This includes the design and day-to-day implementation of relevant HR policies and strategic initiatives to ensure we recruit, hire, retain and promote highly skilled and motivated people in every area of our work.
- Provide you with a space for introducing your ideas into our daily work
- Give you the necessary tools to work with employees, People Team & Leadership Team
- Teach you to easily adapt to our Agile environment
- Always be eager to learn from your experience
What we expect from you is:
- Proven experience of leading & managing HR functions
- Track record in developing and delivering HR/People strategy
- Strong understanding of fundamental payroll processes, employment law and best practice in
- recruitment, people data management and reporting and employee relations
- Ability to communicate sensitively and effectively with a wide range of people.
- Ability to build professional partnerships with employees.
- Ability to overcome barriers and find solutions to complex problems, sometimes in challenging circumstances.
- Ability to lead and motivate a positive and inclusive team ethos.
Your duties will be to:
- Translate the Business strategy, vision and company values into People’s strategy, including: encompassing attraction, recruitment, induction, engagement, reward, retention, cultural development and talent development.
- Be accountable and responsible for the development, achievement and evaluation of the People Team.
- Sustain a healthy and productive workplace (design and implement company policies that promote a healthy work environment).
- Develop and govern HR processes and guidelines as required, and promote consistency and fairness in their application.
- Ensure performance review systems are updated, implemented regularly.
Coordinate recruitment campaigns with key departments (e.g. Marketing Team, Administration Team, Development Team)
- Design and cultivate learning and development strategies to help staff identify areas where skills and experience can be expanded and performance grows.
Whom you will be working with:
- Weekly: Leadership Team
- On the daily basis:
- People Team
- Group Leaders
Please note: the role is opened to fill in the gap for 12 – 17 months. Nevertheless, we would like to build the long standing relationship together with the current Head of People.