🤓 IT Recruitment Specialist (UoP/B2B)
5 000 - 7 000 PLN netto
🌍 Droids On Roids | ul. Ruska 51B, Wrocław🖥 https://thedroidsonroids.com/career
#ITRecruitment, #Recruitment, #Rekruter
Our Team at Droids On Roids is getting bigger and bigger! Having huge recruitment plans for 2021, we are in a need of an excellent IT Recruitment Specialist to join us! Hence, if you find all the below requirements aligned with your career path, apply and meet your potential People Team.
The People Team consists of Natalia (Head of People) and Kasia (Employer Branding Manager). We support our 60+ Droids On Roids team on a daily basis and make sure each and everyone is happy at the workplace and satisfied with their personal growth. We support grass-roots initiatives and run recruitment processes.
Kasia has taken responsibility for recruitment marketing, so you would need not worry about analytics, advertising and employer branding activities. Natalia, in turn, conducts 1:1’s with employees, works with results of internal surveys, supports employees on a daily basis, and works with both Group Leaders and the Management Board. She also actively runs recruitment processes and conducts interviews - these responsibilities will be the ones you will take over.
Your role will be to make sure we hire the right people aligned with our values, to take over the responsibilities of conducting interviews and sourcing candidates, to cooperate with recruitment teams and to question the status quo.Candidate experience is very important to us, thus we would like you to concentrate on this, as well as check upon the candidates feedback.
We have heads full of ideas, love working in Agile and are still looking for ways to improve! Get to know Droids On Roids better, check our expertise, see for what Clients we work for and check out our Instagram! We hope you'll like what you see and will contribute to making Droids On Roids the best choice for people wishing to work at a Software House! :)
Your daily responsibilities:
- Running full-cycle recruitment processes cooperating with recruitment teams
- Collecting all the technical requirements from Group Leaders, technical teams or Scrum Masters
- Sourcing candidates through different channels
- Posting job offers at different platforms
- Coordinating phone calls and scheduling interviews
- Taking active part in interviews with candidates
- Collecting feedback from recruitment teams and providing it to candidates
- Gathering feedback from candidates
- Provide you with a space for introducing your ideas into our recruitment process
- Give you the necessary tools to work with candidates and recruitment teams
- Let you be the owner of fully-cycled recruitment processes
- Teach you to easily adapt to our Agile environment
- Always be eager to learn from your experience
We want you on board if you:
- Have at least 2 years of commercial experience in IT recruitment
- Are capable of managing of full-cycle recruitment process
- Know diverse recruitment interview techniques
- Focus on candidate experience
- Can recognize and analyze recruitment metrics
- Proactively seek new sourcing opportunities
- Communicate in Polish at a native level
- Communicate in English very well
- Know the specifics of the IT market
Extra points if you know the basics of:
- Digital advertising - you know how to talk about recruitment campaigns
- Google Analytics - you know how to check the results of your actions
- Employer Branding - you are eager to talk through our ideas and get involved in different projects (parties, events, meetups)
Please be informed that due to the Christmas & New Year break we will contact you after 7.01.2021.
- Submit an application form – take your time - it’s the best way for us to get to know you!
- Answer a few questions during an initial phone call with Natalia, Head of Pepole
- Join an interview with People team (currently remote-only)
- Welcome aboard!
We will notify you about the results on each step!