🤓 HR Administration Specialist (Spanish)
🌍 DXC Technology | Świdnicka 40, Wrocław🖥 https://www.dxc.technology/
#HR, #HRAdministration, #Spanish
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology .
We are looking for:
HR Administration Specialist with Spanish
Job location: Wrocław
- Implements and manages one part of process or project delivery with team guidance and instructions.
- Identifies areas for process improvements; provides solutions for non-standard, sub-process activities.
- Assists with analytical and administrative support tasks for priority projects of varying complexity.
- Resolves employee Human Resources (HR) support cases of moderate complexity that cannot be answered immediately through service centers.
- Assists with basic reporting needs and analyzes survey, employee, and financial data.
- Scope is typically limited to one country or functional area.
- Supports process development with guidance.
- Supports more senior level colleagues.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 0-2 years related experience in compensation, benefits, finance, and/or human resources.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Basic knowledge of processes, systems, and overall Human Resources (HR) environment.
- Basic HR knowledge.
- Good communications skills.
- Basic quantitative and qualitative analysis skills.
- Good command of English and Spanish
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Good customer orientation.
We offer not only a stable job in well renown company but it also provides an attractive working environment where you can meet many new, inspiring people from all across the world. A place where you can develop yourself, work with experts, have some occasions to relax and have some fun as well as to enjoy many activities suitable for our Employees and their lifestyles.
Below you will find information about what we have to offer:
- Medical package for Employees and their closest family
- Multisport card
- Life insurance package
- Employee Assistance program – help in a difficult life situation
- Free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruit
- Modern offices in the city center
- Work-Life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Trainings, opportunity for personal development and advancement within the company