🤓 Junior HR&Payroll Specialist with German
🌍 DXC Technology | Świdnicka 40, Wrocław🖥 https://jobs.dxc.technology/ListJobs?DXC%20Location=Poland+-+Lower%20Silesian
#Junior, #German, #HR
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally.
For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
Are you looking for a job opportunity in which you can at the same time employ your German language skills and gain and develop your experience in HR Administration area?
Apply – we are looking for candidates like you!
What will be your future responsibilities?
- delivering HR transactional services in a specific area, such as employment, compensation, benefits,
- updating and maintaining employee records in compliance with regulations,
- actively supporting the transition of personnel administration activities into DXC center in Poland,
- assisting with preparation and implementation of internal policies and procedures,
- reviewing and verifying incoming and outgoing documentation for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with established policies and procedures,
- acting as a first line of contact and support for clients in HR related matters,
- preparing reports concerning personnel administration process.
- have advanced command of German and good command of English,
- are willing to learn and develop,
- like changes and would like to work in dynamic environment,
- have good knowledge of Ms Excel,
Apply! Let’s talk about your Opportunities!
Why would you join us?
We offer not only a stable job in a well renown company, but also attractive working environment where you can meet many inspiring people from all over the world. A place where you can develop, gain some valuable experience by working with experts as well as relax and have some fun participating in the numerous social events prepared for our Employees.
Additionally, you will receive an attractive employee benefits package:
- health insurance for Employees and their closest family
- Multisport card
- life insurance package
- Employee Assistance Program (providing help for employees in difficult life situations)
- free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruits
- modern office in the city center
- work-life balance support including flexible work arrangement
- training opportunities
- opportunity for personal and professional development and advancement within the company
- Wellness Program
Looks interesting? Would you like to know more? Don't wait! Apply and let's talk about your Opportunities!