🤓 Junior HR&Payroll Specialist with German
🌍 DXC Technology | Świdnicka 40, Wrocław🖥 https://jobs.dxc.technology
#Payroll, #HR, #German
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
Would you like to employ your German language skills while working in HR & Payroll Administration area?
Are you looking for new development opportunities?
Apply! We are looking for candidates like You!
Successful candidate will be responsible for:
- delivering HR transactional services in a specific area, such as employment, training, compensation, benefits or pensions
- entering payroll-related data into SAP HR
- controlling and correcting all potential errors in payroll calculation
- reviewing and verifying incoming and outgoing documentation
- archiving all required documents both in paper and electronic form
- preparing reports concerning personnel administration process
- acting as a point of contact for customer’s employees, HR departments and third parties for HR- and payroll-related questions, such as new hire, termination, leave of absence, benefits deductions, time and attendance via phone or e-mail,
- resolving customer queries in compliance with time and quality requirements
- have good knowledge of German
- speak English on communicative level
- have Bachelors' / Masters' degree
- are analytical, process -minded, reliable person
- have basic MS Office products knowledge
- have customer orientation
- have CRC experience or SAP knowledge - as asset!
Apply! Let's talk about your career!
Why would you join us?
We offer not only a stable job in a well renown company, but also attractive working environment where you can meet many inspiring people from all over the world. A place where you can develop, gain some valuable experience by working with experts as well as relax and have some fun participating in the numerous social events prepared for our Employees.
Additionally, you will receive an attractive employee benefits package:
- health insurance for Employees and their closest family
- Multisport card
- life insurance package
- Employee Assistance Program (providing help for employees in difficult life situations)
- free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruits
- modern office in the city center
- work-life balance support including flexible work arrangement
- training opportunities
- opportunity for personal and professional development and advancement within the company
- Wellness Program
Looks interesting? Would you like to know more? Don't wait! Apply and let's talk about your Opportunities!