🤓 Payroll Specialist with Czech
🌍 DXC Technology | Piotra Skargi 3, Wrocław🖥 http://www.dxc.technology/
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally.
We are currently looking for Payroll Specialist who will manage employee payroll data (tax, insurance, leaves) internally. The tasks will be connected i.e. to: calculations of various contribution, prepare certificates, managing time and labor data. Payroll Specialist will be point of contact for payroll related queries for employees. Payroll specialist performs also post payroll activities connected to audits and controls. Knowledge of payroll system, HR, labor law and SAP will be an advantage.
- master or bachelor degree in Economics/Finance or other areas with some work experience in Finance
- payroll experience will be an advantage
- very good knowledge of English and at least one additional European language
- outstanding orientation on customer
- communications skills
- basic knowledge of labor law
- focus on details
- SAP/GlobalView system knowledge will be advantage
We offer not only a stable job in a well renown company, but also attractive working environment where you can meet many inspiring people from all over the world. A place where you can develop, gain some valuable experience by working with experts as well as relax and have some fun participating in the numerous social events prepared for our Employees.
Additionally, you will receive an attractive employee benefits package:
- health insurance for Employees and their closest family
- Multisport card
- life insurance package
- Employee Assistance Program (providing help for employees in difficult life situations)
- free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruits
- modern offices in the city center
- work-life balance support including flexible work arrangements
- training opportunities
- opportunity for personal and professional development and advancement within the company
- Wellness Program