🤓 Payroll Specialist with French
🌍 DXC Technology | Świdnicka 40, Wrocław🖥 https://jobs.dxc.technology/
#PYadministration, #French, #Payroll
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally.
For more information, visit www.jobs.dxc.technology
Are you looking for new development opportunities within Payroll area for our DXC French entities ? Would you like to employ/develop your French language skills on a daily basis? Would you like to join new challenges in a supportive and collaborative atmosphere ?
Apply! We are seeking candidates like You to join our Payroll team!
What will you be responsible for?
- maintaining and performing payroll/time tracking transactions according to legal requirements and collective agreements
- meeting SLA and quality, answering all payroll/time tracking issues and queries raised by the employees, their managers or any other parties
- processing and/ or controlling data related to life cycle events affecting Payroll calculation
- According to your skills and pace of development you may ensure:
- Employee Payroll data or calculation, EOE calculation and certificates, contact with Insurance or PY vendors etc, support to HRBP request and checks
- Inputs/outputs controls, and realization of post payroll declarations, reports and audits, payments, reconciliation with AP etc
- collaborating closely with the HR SSC from whom we receive most of the inputs from the data management system,
- supporting other team members
- have Master or Bachelor’s degree in Economics / Finance / HR / Payroll
- have very good knowledge of French (B2/C1) and English (min B2)
- have Outstanding orientation on customer
- are focused on details,
- have basic knowledge of french labor law, good knowledge will make the difference.
- like projects and learning new tasks, you are flexible and curious,
- are able to work independently but you are a very good team player.
- have at least 5 years experience in Payroll / HR / Accounting experience in a SSC (as asset), (if you are less experienced but willing to learn, apply too, we are open to hear from more junior candidates with high learning potential)
- ideally you have good practice of some of those systems : ADP Hypervision, SAP, Global view, EE time, Workday, ServiceNow and you have efficient practice of Office 365 and Excel.
Apply! Let's talk about your Opportunities!
Why would you join us?
We offer not only a stable job in a well renown company, but also attractive working environment where you can meet many inspiring people from all over the world. A place where you can develop, gain some valuable experience by working with experts as well as relax and have some fun participating in the numerous social events prepared for our Employees.
Additionally, you will receive an attractive employee benefits package:
- health insurance for Employees and their closest family,
- Multisport card,
- life insurance package,
- Employee Assistance Program (providing help for employees in difficult life situations),
- modern office in the city center,
- training opportunities,
- opportunity for personal and professional development and advancement within the company,
- Wellness Program
Does it look interesting for you? Would you like to get more information?
Don't wait any longer! Apply and let's talk about your Opportunities!