🤓 Payroll Supervisor with French
🌍 DXC Technology | Świdnicka 40, Wrocław🖥 https://jobs.dxc.technology/ListJobs?DXC%20Location=Poland+-+Lower%20Silesian
#Payroll, #Supervisor, #French
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology
Are you seeking new development opportunities within payroll and team management?
Would you like to employ your knowledge of French on a daily basis?
Apply! We are looking for candidates like you!
What will be your future responsibilities?
- coordinating and monitoring the work of a team responsible for delivering payroll operational services
- developing and updating the policies and procedures to ensure the compliance with local legislative requirements and requirements
- organization of the team work
- monitoring tasks to be carried out, checking the correctness and timelines of tasks performed
- monitoring the applicable documentation and ensuring the required results
- performing operational activities (processing, reporting etc.)
- preparation of reports and analyzes
- supporting SOX audit and others
- supporting solving problems, solving the first level escalations independently
- activity in achieving designated metrics and improvements in the process
- clarifying problems with the client and introducing preventive actions
- are experienced in team management (min. 1-2 years of experience of leading a team)
- have experience in the financial, payroll or accounting department
- have advanced command of French
- speak English fluently
- have university degree or equivalent experience
- have very good knowledge of MS Office Professional (outlook, excel)
- are able to multi-task in dynamic environment, have analytical and logic skills, can work in a team and under time pressure
- are customer oriented
Apply! Let's talk about your Opportunities!
Why would you join us?
We offer not only a stable job in a well renown company, but also attractive working environment where you can meet many inspiring people from all over the world. A place where you can develop, gain some valuable experience by working with experts as well as relax and have some fun participating in the numerous social events prepared for our Employees.
dditionally, you will receive an attractive employee benefits package:
- health insurance for Employees and their closest family
- Multisport card
- life insurance package
- Employee Assistance Program (providing help for employees in difficult life situations)
- free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruits
- modern office in the city center
- work-life balance support including flexible work arrangements
- training opportunities
- opportunity for personal and professional development and advancement within the company
- Wellness Program
Looks interesting? Would you like to know more?
Do not wait any longer! Apply and let's talk about your Career!