🌍 DXC Technology | Szturmowa 2a, Warszawa🖥 https://www.dxc.technology/
#English, #HR, #Recruiter
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. We help our customers across the entire Enterprise Technology Stack with differentiated industry solutions. We modernize IT, optimize data architectures, and make everything secure, scalable and orchestrated across public, private and hybrid clouds.
We believe there are three key drivers of growth: People, Customers and Operational Execution. This is what our business is built on and this is where we invest!
DXC is one of the biggest IT Industry employers in Poland. We provide services across the entire Enterprise Technology Stack with strong traditions in digital technologies, IT infrastructure, applications, analytics, security services and more.
Talent Acquisition Team in Poland is strategic locations in the region with the prospects to continue growing in the coming years, receiving more interesting and challenging high-tech projects.
DXC's Talent Acquisition Team’s vision and mission are to attract and retain the best performing, most productive, and diverse workforce possible to contribute to DXC success, through the delivery of recruitment, mobility, and workforce management services and solutions.
We take pride in the way we showcase a collaborative way of working to drive teamwork across all HR functions, the client centricity and solution-focused mindset of our TA consultants.
Our function is established around being a proactive consultative operation to provide valued advice when it comes to finding the best talent on the market and with that directly impacting our “new DXC” culture of work.
This role would be ideal for candidates who strive for excellence when getting things done, whilst continuously seeking new and improved ways of impacting our day-to-day operations. If you are inquisitive and you are not easily intimidated by ambiguity and ever-changing requirements, this is the place to be.
We are currently expanding our team’s geographic scope and growing our EMEA Talent Acquisition presence. We are seeking an experienced end-to-end recruiter who will serve as an ambassador of our values and culture and who will have the chance to recruit for a wide variety of technical and non-technical roles whilst at the same time being part of a close-knit team of professionals across EMEA.
Job location: Wrocław/Warszawa
Job location: Wrocław/Warszawa
Here, you will make an impact by:
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process from requisition approval until offer acceptance
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with various local and remote Hiring Managers
- Consulting hiring managers on the hiring process and developing a strategic sourcing plan to ensure successful recruitment of quality candidates
- Identifying key sourcing strategies using expert knowledge of the labour market, competition and external talent
- Developing effective networks to maximize visibility and attract top-quality candidates
- Proactively sourcing candidates across all channels possible (experience with LinkedIn, Workday)
- Maximizing the usage of internal and external referrals to support strategic business recruitment needs
- Providing regular candidate pipeline overviews and reports for key hiring projects
Qualifications & Behaviors:
- Successful track-record in end-to-end recruitment (as in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- Autonomous strategic thinker, team player and change driver who makes things happen
- Self-starter and taking initiative with great communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively across executives, managers & employees
- Fluent English language skills
- Able to deal with ambiguity and changing landscapes
- Excellent presentation building and delivering skills, ability to present at the executive level
- Intensive on-the-job training and professional development and advancement within the company
- Cross-country and cross-regional experience
- Work in a multicultural environment
- Training opportunities – development programs and access to “DXC-University”
- Competitive remuneration package
- Medical insurance for employees
- Life insurance
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (providing help for employees in difficult life situations)
- Work-life balance support including flexible work arrangements (no 9 to 5 mentality)
- Current 100% work from home setup during pandemic measures
- Modern office in the city center