🤓 Talent Sourcer with Spanish or Italian
🌍 DXC Technology | Świdnica 40, Wrocław🖥 http://www.dxc.technology
#Sourcer, #Recruiter, #Talentmanagement
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. We help our customers across the entire Enterprise Technology Stack with differentiated industry solutions. We modernize IT, optimize data architectures, and make everything secure, scalable and orchestrated across public, private and hybrid clouds.
We believe there are three key drivers of growth: People, Customers and Operational Execution. This is what our business is built on and this is where we invest!
DXC is one of the biggest IT Industry employers in Poland. We provide services across the entire Enterprise Technology Stack with strong traditions in digital technologies, IT infrastructure, applications, analytics, security services and more. We are a diverse centre with colleagues from all over the world.
Talent Acquisition Team in Poland is strategic locations in the region with the prospects to continue growing in the coming years, receiving more interesting and challenging high-tech projects.
DXC's Talent Acquisition Team’s vision and mission are to attract and retain the best performing, most productive, and diverse workforce possible to contribute to DXC success, through the delivery of recruitment, mobility, and workforce management services and solutions.
We take pride in the way we showcase a collaborative way of working to drive teamwork across all HR functions, the client centricity and solution-focused mindset of our TA consultants.
Our function is established around being a proactive consultative operation to provide valued advice when it comes to finding the best talent on the market and with that directly impacting our “new DXC” culture of work.
This role would be ideal for candidates who strive for excellence when getting things done, whilst continuously seeking new and improved ways of impacting our day-to-day operations. If you are inquisitive and you are not easily intimidated by ambiguity and ever-changing requirements, this is the place to be.
We are currently expanding our team’s geographic scope and growing our EMEA Talent Acquisition presence. We are seeking a Talent Sourcer who will serve as an ambassador of our values and culture and who will have the chance to recruit for a wide variety of technical and non-technical roles whilst at the same time being part of a close-knit team of professionals across EMEA.
Here, you will make an impact by:
- Project management of hiring projects including acting as SPOC for projects spreading to different countries
- Consulting with hiring managers and recruiters on the hiring process and developing a strategic sourcing plan to ensure successful recruitment of quality candidates
- Identifying key sourcing strategies using expert knowledge of the labour market, competition and external talent
- Providing regular candidate pipeline overviews and reports for key hiring projects
- Providing specialized sourcing expertise for technical and niche profiles. This includes coming up with creative and innovative ways of finding passive external talent
- Direct and proactive outreach to passive talent
- Building and maintaining talent pools of suitably qualified candidates based on business demands
- Supporting internal and external talent attraction activities
- Proactively using e-recruitment tools and Social Media to source top qualified candidates and keep up-to-date with new trends in sourcing
- Maximizing the usage of internal and external referrals to support strategic business recruitment needs
- Developing and maintaining effective networks to maximize visibility and attract top-quality candidates
Qualifications & Behaviors:
- Previous experience in sourcing / recruitment (in-house or staffing agency) or HR related field
- Knowledge and experience of using social networking tools for recruitment (experience with LinkedIn, Boolean and X-Ray Search)
- Proven track record of delivering sufficient, high-quality pipelines for multiple complex searches simultaneously
- Autonomous strategic thinker, creative mindset and change driver who makes things happen
- Self-starter and taking initiative with great communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively across executives, managers & employees
- Able to deal with ambiguity and changing landscapes
- Fluency in English and Spanish or Italian language skills
- Intensive on-the-job training and professional development and advancement within the company
- Cross-country and cross-regional experience
- Work in a multicultural environment
- Training opportunities – development programs and access to “DXC-University”
- Competitive remuneration package
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (providing help for employees in difficult life situations)
- Work-life balance support including flexible work arrangements (no 9 to 5 mentality)
- Current 100% work from home setup during pandemic measures
- Modern office in the city centre