🤓 Global Payroll Process Manager
🌍 DXC Technology | Świdnicka 40, Wrocław🖥 https://www.dxc.technology/
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
DXC Technology Payroll’s objective is to transform and operate all the payroll related processes at a World Class level when it comes to accuracy, cost structure and efficiency. We are looking for talented and motivated individuals to help with that transformation. As the Global Process Payroll lead, you will join the Global Payroll Quality Team. This role is based in Wroclaw, Poland supporting countries around the globe.
The Global Process Payroll Lead role provides leadership and process consulting expertise within the Global Payroll Process Organization supporting ongoing operations activities as well as strategic transformation projects. This includes acting as a leader or subject matter expert during engagements to provide support with a deep knowledge of DXC’s Payroll/Time Tracking and HR systems architecture, global processes and policies to proactively assess potential process, system or compliance impacts.
- May be asked to act as Program Manager for projects when multiple major initiatives are in flight impacting payroll.
- Provide payroll process expertise to support process analysis and design for any payroll spinoff projects and payroll harmonization projects. Could be asked to support requirements and analysis for build of integrations; understand Workday HR downstream to Payroll (SAP) processes; Time tracking to Payroll processes; and Payroll to GL processes.
- Analyzing existing Payroll and Time Tracking processes and technology to identify opportunities for efficiencies, process simplification, adherence to global templates, statutory compliance and cost effectiveness.
- Ensuring coordination across operational and process teams (Payroll Operations, HR, IT, Finance) that impact payroll and time tracking projects/processes to present recommendations and gain buy in.
- Maintaining up to date Payroll and Time Tracking process documentation at a global/regional level and ensure alignment to Global templates.
- Support global data collection exercises when legal or executive requests are raised to the Payroll organization.
- Conducting analysis to assess impact of new policies /programs from partner organizations (HR, Finance) on payroll landscape (process, system, people).
- Define Payroll and Time Tracking priorities to support a 3 Year Roadmap jointly with Time Tracking Process lead and Payroll Quality & Transformation Team Manager.
- Identifying, analyzing, and developing strategies for achieving best practice and benchmarking targets.
- Create and manage clear and concise documentation of global process standards.
- Drive and track process accomplishments within the project workstream.
- Definition and design of business processes, from analysis to implementation of systems, in accordance with standard methodology, tools and guiding principles.
- Providing support to transition manager during the near/off shoring projects.
- Bachelors degree (required)
- 4+ years experience in Payroll, Time and Labor, or HR environment
- LSS Green Belt certification desired
- Proven experience in project team environments (Project Manager, Business Consultant, or Analyst)
- Experience in working in a multi-country, regional or global role
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong initiative and independence
- Ability to identify and enact continuous improvement objectives
- Strong project management and leadership skills
- Self starter and highly organized
- Fluent English, Multi-lingual and/or multi-country experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Customer oriented with strong customer service skills
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual international environment
- Experience with SAP Payroll, Kronos or Workday Time Trackin
We offer not only a stable job in a well renown company, but also attractive working environment where you can meet many inspiring people from all over the world. A place where you can develop, gain some valuable experience by working with experts as well as relax and have some fun participating in the numerous social events prepared for our Employees.
Additionally, you will receive an attractive employee benefits package:
- health insurance for Employees and their closest family
- Multisport card
- life insurance package
- Employee Assistance Program (providing help for employees in difficult life situations)
- free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruits
- modern offices in the city center
- work-life balance support including flexible work arrangements
- training opportunities
- opportunity for personal and professional development and advancement within the company
- Wellness Program