🤓 Global Payroll Program Manager
🌍 DXC Technology | Świdnicka 40, Wrocław🖥 https://www.dxc.technology/
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
DXC Technology Payroll’s objective is to transform and operate all the payroll related processes at a World Class level when it comes to accuracy, cost structure and efficiency. We are looking for talented and motivated individuals to help with that transformation. As the Global Program Manager – Payroll/Time Tracking, you will join the Global Payroll Quality Team. This role is based in Wroclaw, Poland supporting countries around the globe.
The Global Payroll Program Manager takes on a Program Management role within the Global Payroll Process Organization overseeing one or more strategic transformation projects that may span multiple countries and processes.
- Independently lead the planning and implementation of payroll and time management projects in coordination with HR/IT and vendors.
- Facilitate the definition of project methodology, goals and deliverables
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Ensure alignment to project timelines and travel budget
- Coordinate project staff in remote environments to optimize participation
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Provide direction and support to project team and ensure a high level of project quality
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Ensure timely escalation of critical risks and issues
- Present status reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Complete project evaluations and assessment of results to define continuous improvement opportunities
- Bachelors degree (required)
- 4+ years experience in Project/Program Management in Payroll, Time and Labor, or HR environment
- Excellent project management and leadership skills for running large, highly complex projects.
- Previous experience, knowledge and understanding of complex Payroll, Time Tracking or HR processes would be a strong asset
- PMI certification preferred (PMP, Agile)
- Expert analytical skills and the ability to synthesize change quickly using advanced subject and process knowledge
- Experience with SAP Payroll, Kronos or Workday Time Tracking applications is preferred.
- Professional experience working in a multi country, regional or global role
- Superior oral and written communication skills for interacting with stakeholders and management.
- Ability to identify and enact continuous improvement objectives
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Highly organized self-starter with strong initiative and independence
- Results oriented
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual international environment
- Fluent English, Multi-lingual and/or multi-country experience is a plus
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel)
We offer not only a stable job in a well renown company, but also attractive working environment where you can meet many inspiring people from all over the world. A place where you can develop, gain some valuable experience by working with experts as well as relax and have some fun participating in the numerous social events prepared for our Employees.
Additionally, you will receive an attractive employee benefits package:
- health insurance for Employees and their closest family
- Multisport card
- life insurance package
- Employee Assistance Program (providing help for employees in difficult life situations)
- free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruits
- modern offices in the city center
- work-life balance support including flexible work arrangements
- training opportunities
- opportunity for personal and professional development and advancement within the company
- Wellness Program