🤓 Regional Payroll Data Management Analyst
🌍 DXC Technology | Świdnicka 40, Wrocław🖥 https://www.dxc.technology/
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
DXC Technology Payroll’s objective is to transform and operate all the payroll related processes at a World Class level when it comes to accuracy, cost structure and efficiency. We are looking for talented and motivated individuals to help with that transformation. As the Global Process Payroll lead, you will join the Global Payroll Quality Team. This role is based in Wroclaw, Poland supporting countries around the globe.
The Regional Payroll Data Management Analyst takes on a Project / Engagement role within the respective Global Payroll Quality and Transformation Organization working on one or more strategic transformation projects or initiatives, and partnering with Regional Payroll Operations on control/compliance matters. This includes acting as a leader or subject matter expert during engagements to provide DXC’s businesses and functions with a knowledge of DXC's Payroll and HR systems architecture, processes and policies to proactively assess potential process, system or control/compliance impacts.
- Coordinating with the Global Payroll Data Management Lead to design, transform and modify Payroll/Time Tracking processes regionally to drive standardization, efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Define and design business processes, from analysis to implementation of systems, in accordance with standard methodology, tools and guiding principles.
- Analysis of HR and Payroll processes and data to identify opportunities for process simplification, standardization, controls and efficiency gains.
- Data management for payroll/time tracking country implementations as required.
- Acting as subject matter expert and leader related to data integrations and transformation as part of project approach, processes, and risk mitigation for payroll transformation projects.
- Ensuring regional/country Payroll requirements are developed and adequately represented in partner organizations’ programs (e.g. new compensation schemes, mergers, acquisitions, etc.) as part of a global approach.
- Coordinating engagement activities across partner organizations (HR, IT, Finance, etc.) for assigned projects.
- Conducting analysis to assess impact of new legal requirements, policies and programs from partner organizations on payroll landscape (process, system, people).
- Identifying, analyzing, and developing strategies for achieving best practice and benchmarking targets in coordination with Global Data Management.
- Providing support to regional and transition managers during the near/off shoring projects.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years’ experience in SAP / Workday/Time & Labor data transformation, integrations, and/or implementations
- 4+ years’ experience in Finance, Payroll, Time and Labor, and/or HR
- Expert analytical skills
- Ability to identify and enact continuous improvement objectives
- Strong leadership skills
- Self starter and highly organized
- Fluent English
- Multi-lingual and/or multi-country experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Customer oriented with strong customer service skills
- Experience in working in a multi-country, regional or global role
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual international environment
We offer not only a stable job in a well renown company, but also attractive working environment where you can meet many inspiring people from all over the world. A place where you can develop, gain some valuable experience by working with experts as well as relax and have some fun participating in the numerous social events prepared for our Employees.
Additionally, you will receive an attractive employee benefits package:
- health insurance for Employees and their closest family
- Multisport card
- life insurance package
- Employee Assistance Program (providing help for employees in difficult life situations)
- free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruits
- modern offices in the city center
- work-life balance support including flexible work arrangements
- training opportunities
- opportunity for personal and professional development and advancement within the company
- Wellness Program