🤓 Test Lead / Junior Project Coordinator
🌍 DXC Technology | Świdnicka 40, Wrocław🖥 https://www.dxc.technology/
#testlead, #projectmanager, #projectmanagment
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
Test Lead / Junior Project Coordinator this is an entry level position in Global Payroll Quality and Transformation Team with opportunities for professional development to become Senior Project Manager. The resource will assist in management of payroll related projects and will have opportunity to work in multiple roles: Test Coordinator for new system implementation or system upgrades, support for implementing process improvements, Junior Process Manager or Junior Project Coordinator.
The key responsibilities will be:
- Support PMO Leads in global program management.
- Support payroll or time system implementations (collecting and processing of various information from stakeholders, requirements gathering and analysis, coordination of User Acceptance Testing, integration testing support, ensuring effective MOC and quality assurance, managing dependencies and interfaces between projects).
- Project status reporting, Risk and Issue Management.
- Support for implementing business improvements, identifying and implementing of process improvements, driving automation of end to end processes to improve metrics.
- Designing of processes, ensuring the global standards and procedures are being followed.
- Performing a comprehensive analysis of existing processes against benchmark of global standards, ad hoc analysis (change impact assessment of processes, fit gap).
- Improving compliance and control.
- Support of administrative processes for global change request management or sharepoint administration.
- Bachelor or master degree
- Prior project management experience with system implementation, work transition or system upgrade, or prior functional payroll experience in Payroll Operations
- Payroll or Time system user experience, perhaps a former super user role; alternatively other finance system experience
- A baseline knowledge and understanding of project and program lifecycles, project management techniques and tools
- Experience in strategic planning, change management, quality assurance, testing
- Proven experience in payroll compliance/ SOX controls would be an asset
- Workday, SAP (HR / Payroll systems, as applicable today), time tracking systems, accounting system
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, Fluent English
- Excellent organisationals skills
- Strong initiative and independence, a self starter
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Planning and organizing
- Influencing and leading
- Conflict management
- Attention to Detail
- Business Acumen
We offer not only a stable job in a well renown company, but also attractive working environment where you can meet many inspiring people from all over the world. A place where you can develop, gain some valuable experience by working with experts as well as relax and have some fun participating in the numerous social events prepared for our Employees.
Additionally, you will receive an attractive employee benefits package:
- health insurance for Employees and their closest family
- Multisport card
- life insurance package
- Employee Assistance Program (providing help for employees in difficult life situations)
- free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruits
- modern offices in the city center
- work-life balance support including flexible work arrangements
- training opportunities
- opportunity for personal and professional development and advancement within the company
- Wellness Program