🤓 Treasury Analyst
🌍 DXC Technology | Świdnicka 40, Wrocław🖥 https://www.dxc.technology/
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
EMEA Treasury Department provides wide ranging of treasury operations & consulting services to DXC Group entities within the region including acquisition support, business strategies, managing pan-regional banking infrastructures and provide operational support. We manage inter-company funding programs for all of our international subsidiaries using physical & virtual cash-pool structures, Inter Company loans and capital injections. We issue bank guarantees, transaction settlements, manage securitization programs and few others treasury activities. As a part of EMEA Treasury team you will have opportunity to dive into real large multinational corporate banking and treasury world with a lot of opportunities and possibilities to learn very sophisticated banking products and solutions. We offer you exciting journey to the highest level of Treasury and banking activities. Within our team you will find excellent working atmosphere, professionals with excellent skills and sophisticated knowledge. If you would like to develop that way – we are awaiting you.
- provides cash management support to DXC EMEA entities
- work directly with international banks to resolve issues related to daily activates,
- cash & facility optimization
- inter-company funding programs for our international subsidiaries using cash-pool structures, IC loans or capital injections, etc
- support management reporting requirements (senior management presentations, interest expense budget, long term cash planning, ad hoc reporting).
- maintain SOX documentation, reports, ensure work according to internal policies and compliance.
- participate in various moderately complex treasury projects
- leverages knowledge and experience to execute daily tasks with minimal oversight and providing valuable insights to Treasury leadership.
- liaising with finance/tax/legal staff in relation to Treasury projects
- first-level university degree or equivalent experience
- experience in corporate banking, treasury, finance department, etc considered as advantage
- intermediate knowledge of the legal and regulatory environment related to banking & treasury activities.
- financial and business acumen.
- strong familiarity with Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- fluent English
We offer not only a stable job in a well renown company, but also attractive working environment where you can meet many inspiring people from all over the world. A place where you can develop, gain some valuable experience by working with experts as well as relax and have some fun participating in the numerous social events prepared for our Employees.
Additionally, you will receive an attractive employee benefits package:
- health insurance for Employees and their closest family
- Multisport card
- life insurance package
- Employee Assistance Program (providing help for employees in difficult life situations)
- free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruits
- modern offices in the city center
- work-life balance support including flexible work arrangements
- training opportunities
- opportunity for personal and professional development and advancement within the company
- Wellness Program