🤓 Executive Team Assistant
5 000 - 9 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Dynatrace | Grunwaldzka 411, Gdańsk🖥 https://jobs.dynatrace.pl/
#team, #office, #assistant
Would you be excited to work for one of the most innovative IT companies in Gdansk? Are you an enthusiastic all-rounder who enjoys juggling a wide range of different tasks? Do you want to be part of an agile team that always masters challenges together and lives open communication?
About the role
About the role
We are looking for a proactive person who is willing to shape the future of work and help us scale the leadership team in Gdansk, someone who is ready to work with enthusiastic specialists in a top product IT company and thrives in a fast-changing environment where every single day is different. If that sounds like you, scroll down to learn more.
We offer a hybrid model, a fusion of remote and at-the-office work.
Desired skills & experience:
- Several years of experience in an assistant position, ideally in an agile work environment
- Excellent knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Profound knowledge of MS Office
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills; project management experience would be an asset
- Ability to work independently and with a high level of accountability
- Ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner
You’ll be responsible for:
- Be an essential driver to help our Gdansk site director and leadership team organize and communicate more efficiently
- Challenge the status quo and work closely with the site director to shape the future of work
- Prepare input and proposals needed to make key decisions for the leadership team
- Help the broader team to prepare for meetings with key stakeholders
- Cooperate with a team of other assistants in Austria
- Compile knowledge and data into engaging presentations and communication materials
- Exhibit a highly professional, personable style that fosters trust and cooperation
- Protect confidential information, exercise good judgment, and demonstrate initiative in a variety of situations with limited supervision
- Manage appointments and travel with foresight and support in all matters
- Assist the directors with daily administrative duties and a broad variety of administrative tasks, including managing an active calendar of appointments and arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas
Please enclose your CV and cover letter, both in English.