🤓 Front Desk Receptionist
3 500 - 5 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Dynatrace | Grunwaldzka 411, Gdańsk🖥 https://jobs.dynatrace.pl/
#assistant, #office, #team
We are looking for a Front Desk Receptionist to join us in our modern office in Gdansk. You will be the first point of contact for our office, which currently accommodates around 300 employees and is still growing.
About the role
About the role
As a receptionist at Dynatrace, you should be reliable and motivated with a desire to work in a team environment, and ready to help us deliver a best-in-class customer experience and foster an engaging, dynamic workplace. We pride ourselves on providing a safe and welcoming atmosphere. If you have excellent communication and organizational skills, then we want to hear from you.
We offer a hybrid model, a fusion of remote and at-the-office work.
Desired skills & experience:
- Professional and friendly attitude
- Ideally initial experience a similar position
- Good organization, planning, and prioritization skills
- Very good knowledge of the English language
- Advanced MS office skills
You’ll be responsible for:
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Cooperating with building reception
- Greeting and assisting visitors in the office (giving visitor cards, preparing tea and coffee)
- Receiving, sorting, distributing, and posting mail, and registering letters/shipments
- Ordering and storing office supplies and groceries
- Supporting workshops and training (ordering lunches and taxis, arranging event space, distributing snacks and drinks)
- Carrying out administrative duties such as filing, copying, binding, and scanning
- Reporting minor office faults via an internal communication system
- Looking after daily catering and vending services
Please consider when submitting your CV that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Lab in Poland, we are currently limited in extending offers to non-EU citizens. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed later on. Should this affect your application, we are happy to keep it in evidence until further notice.