🤓 Recruitment Marketing Specialist
7 000 - 10 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Dynatrace | Grunwaldzka 411, Gdańsk🖥 https://jobs.dynatrace.pl/
#needNow, #Marketeer, #Smart
Are you interested in joining an award-winning global team setting standards in the discipline of Employer Branding? Are you thrilled by the thought of having an impact on the employee experience of more than 1,000 Dynatrace R&D employees worldwide? Yes?! Then keep reading ;-)
About the role
About the role
In a nutshell, the purpose of the R&D Employer Branding team is to attract, hire and retain the best (tech) talent for Dynatrace – throughout the entire candidate and employee journey. To tighten the cooperation between the Employer Branding and Recruiting team even further we are searching for an experienced Recruitment Marketing specialist to join the Employer Branding team.
We are a passionate and open-minded group of software enthusiasts, and together we are a global market leader in software intelligence. By providing actionable data on how applications perform in real-time—for example, crash reporting, server-side tracking, root-cause analysis, to name just a few—our full-stack monitoring platform helps our customers anticipate and resolve their software issues. We have made it our mission to ensure that millions of people worldwide have an excellent user experience, made possible through a unique combination of observability, automation, and AI—all compacted into one cloud-based software intelligence platform.
We are fully remote until the Covid-19 pandemic is declared over and it is safe to socialize. In the Post-Covid 19 reality, we offer a hybrid model, a fusion of remote and at-the-office work.
Desired skills & experience:
- 3+ years experience in either employer branding with insights into (tech) recruiting/sourcing activities or vice versa.
- Critical thinking with strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong ability to prioritize and self-manage your time.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills. Native English is a plus.
- Experience in an international environment.
- Knowledge of Austrian IT job market will be a big plus.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Fostering the cooperation between the Recruiting and Employer Branding team.
- Development, execution, and reporting of recruitment marketing initiatives & strategies.
- Creation & execution of (omnichannel) hiring campaigns towards recruitment needs.
- Research, setup & maintenance of job platforms & channels/tech communities.
- Directing all recruitment marketing efforts to appropriate Job platforms and channels.
- Conducting constant market research and benchmarking towards hiring competition.
- Managing cooperation and being the point of contact for contractors related to recruitment marketing channels.
Please consider when submitting your CV that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Lab in Poland, we are currently limited in extending offers to non-EU citizens. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed later on. Should this affect your application, we are happy to keep it in evidence until further notice.