🤓 Office Manager
🌍 Earth Class Mail | Krakusa 11, Kraków🖥 https://www.earthclassmail.com/
#scaleworks, #officemanager, #administracja
Who we are
You shouldn’t have to go to the mailbox to get your mail. Earth Class Mail helps thousands of people and businesses manage their postal mail online. Our members can securely access their mail 24/7, on any device.
Established in 2004, Earth Class Mail has helped digitize millions of pieces of mail that would have otherwise cluttered offices, littered homes, and filled landfills. Instead, your important mail turns into secure, searchable PDFs. Customers deposit checks, pay bills, and share documents online—all without ever touching an envelope.
Earth Class Mail is based in San Antonio, Texas, with offices in Beaverton, Oregon, New York City, New York, and Krakow, Poland, as well as remote team members across the United States. Together, we’re focused on making lives easier for all our customers.
As part of the Earth Class Mail team, we empower our team to make courageous decisions to serve our customers. You’ll be a builder who maintains high standards and embraces big ideas.
You’ll be a strong and reliable support to company operations, maintaining and creating procedures, communication, and safety. Not only will your effects allow us to achieve organizational efficiency, you will nurture the pleasant work environment our people love.
- Oversee the guest and & employee experience and ensure a personal, friendly experience for anyone coming into the office, and maintain complete accessibility in both availability and warmth of character
- Ensure peak organizational operations and provide preventative measures by identifying issues
- Implement established policies and procedures, measure outcomes against standards, and improve operational flow when identified
- Coordinate internal and external resources, and cultivate relationships with vendors
- Oversee office interactions, responding to requests and questions
- Maintain office efficiency by maintaining appearance of common areas, organizing procedures, handling correspondence, managing filing systems, and overseeing supplies and equipment
- Oversee the day-to-day activities of the office as the main point of contact, keeping management informed of performance with routine and requested reporting
- Provide direct administrative supports as needed, including scheduling appointments, meetings, and events, booking travel, maintaining filing system, mailing and shipping packages, and updating contact database and employee list
- Oversee and maintain office equipment for uninterrupted function, identify and fulfill office supply needs, maintain and manage vendors, and coordinate food delivery as needed
- Manage all aspects of the office’s space/infrastructure planning
- Support bookkeeping and budgeting procedures for the company
- Coordinate special projects with HR (especially personal & benefits administration) and Operations as needed.
We’re in need of an office manager with excellent organization skills and a personable disposition to keep them thriving. The ideal candidate has a natural ability to roll with the punches, being flexible to handle anything that might come their way.
- 5+ years of office management experience
- Strong time-management and people skills
- Flexibility and multitasking ability
- Advanced computer skills and experience with online platforms
- Proficiency Google Suite and Microsoft Office, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Excellent command of English (C1)
- Comfortable office in the city center (Krakusa 11) with non-corporate, engaging, collaborative atmosphere
- Flexibility in choosing the type of contract/ cooperation
- 26 paid days off in B2B
- Additional 10 days of paid "parental" for a B2B contract
- Development fund of 3k PLN per year per head
- Free English classes with a native speaker
- Free access to Udemy courses
- Private healthcare (full Luxmed package including dental care and one-day surgery)
- Life insurance
- MultiKafeteria programme (Multisport, cinema tickets, vouchers)
- MacBook Pro + external monitors
- Great coffee, fresh fruits, and snacks in the kitchen
- Udemy access etc.
Sounds interesting? Let us know and just press an "Apply" button.