🤓 Senior Technical Recruiter
🌍 Earth Class Mail | Krakusa 11, Kraków🖥 https://www.earthclassmail.com/
Who we are
You shouldn’t have to go to the mailbox to get your mail. Earth Class Mail helps thousands of people and businesses manage their postal mail online. Our members can securely access their mail 24/7, on any device.
Established in 2004, Earth Class Mail has helped digitize millions of pieces of mail that would have otherwise cluttered offices, littered homes, and filled landfills. Instead, your important mail turns into secure, searchable PDFs. Customers deposit checks, pay bills, and share documents online—all without ever touching an envelope.
Earth Class Mail is based in San Antonio, Texas, with offices in Beaverton, Oregon, New York City, New York, and Krakow, Poland, as well as remote team members across the United States. Together, we’re focused on making lives easier for all our customers.
As part of the Earth Class Mail team, we empower our team to make courageous decisions to serve our customers. You’ll be a builder who maintains high standards and embraces big ideas.
We’re looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter/ Recruitment Partner to join our team. People are the driving force of success at ECM and we’re building the team that drives our growth and shapes our culture. If you’re someone who is passionate about providing an exceptional candidate experience while serving as a strategic advisor to our hiring teams, we want to talk to you.
- Drive hands-on, full-cycle recruiting support from job launch to candidate close for critical, hard-to-fill positions
- Interface and strengthen relationships with hiring managers to ensure hiring needs are met in a timely fashion
- Creatively source, engage and evaluate top-tier talent, building diverse pipelines
- Work on a variety of roles across technical functions, locations, and levels
- Partner with the broader TA team to build efficient and scalable recruiting processes
- Partner closely with leadership to understand talent requirements, build recruitment strategy, and deliver top talent across multiple hiring groups
- Deliver a data-driven strategy providing insights into the candidate pipeline while providing guidance and training to hiring teams
- Promote and drive inclusive focused recruiting practices and methodologies
- 4+ years of experience recruiting for a wide array of technical roles across software, product, and information technology
- Strong understanding of technical terminology, tools, and platforms in order to speak knowledgeably to both hiring managers and candidates
- Provide hiring teams guidance and expertise on the recruitment process, policy, industry trends, and best practices
- Experience building strategic partnerships with hiring teams and cross-functional team members in order to up-level your function
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and solve challenging problems
- A desire in building organizations that take into account holistic team composition and long-term vision
- Proven track record of closing requisitions within reasonable time-to-fill metrics
- Comfortable office in the city center (Krakusa 11) with non-corporate, engaging, collaborative atmosphere
- Flexibility in choosing the type of contract/ cooperation
- 26 paid days off in B2B
- Additional 10 days of paid "parental" for a B2B contract
- Development fund of 3k PLN per year per head
- Free English classes with a native speaker
- Free access to Udemy courses
- Private healthcare (full Luxmed package including dental care and one-day surgery)
- Life insurance
- MultiKafeteria programme (Multisport, cinema tickets, vouchers)
- MacBook Pro + external monitors
- Great coffee, fresh fruits, and snacks in the kitchen
- Udemy access etc.
Sounds interesting? Let us know and just press an "Apply" button.