🤓 HR Admin with Spanish
🌍 EasyInterview | Rondo Daszyńskiego, Warszawa🖥 https://easyinterview.pl/
#HR, #spanish, #admin
This role is accountable to support day-to-day maintenance of HR Service across many countries. This role is responsible for providing resolution of HR queries to managers, HR Partners and employees to ensure a consistent and high level of customer service and operational excellence. The HR Agent is the first line of support (Tier 1) for all HR-related inquiries and is responsible for high- volume transactions throughout the employee lifecycle.
- Act as a point of contact for employees and managers for all administrative queries and provision of administrative support, based on policies and procedures of the company.
- Deal with all customer (Employee, People Leader, HR) enquiries in a professional, courteous & timely manner incl. all central communication channels (email, phone, chat, personal enquiries), daily operating in internal ticketing and HR System.
- At all times conveying a professional and efficient attitude following best customer service standards.
- Deliver services at the defined SLAs/KPIs and drive operational efficiency and continuous improvement.
- Escalate issues when required and work with appropriate parties to resolve, interact with various HR teams.
- Help educate the business on how they can navigate to access HR knowledge and content.
- Understand and proactively act upon opportunities to improve the overall employee
experience (make recommendations for improvements to areas where required).
- Any other duties or projects as requested by the Line Manager commensurate with the grade
and level of responsibility for this role, for which the associate has the necessary experience and/or training.
- Fluent English and Spanish is a must
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Attention to detail; proven planning and organizational skills
- People-centric mindset
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Understanding of policy intent with knowledge of when exceptions should be applicable
- Supportive and enthusiastic team player
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
- Experience in HR or Shared Service Operations in international environment - would be a
- Familiarity with HR tools (ticketing systems, internal HR Systems; knowledge of WorkDay
and ServiceNow is an asset) - would be a plus
- To work afternoon shift 3:00 PM – 11 PM CET to accommodate different time zones is required