🤓 Office Manager/Administrative Assistant
🌍 edrone | Lekarska 1, Kraków🖥 https://edrone.elevato.net/en/office-manager-administrative-assistant,j,99?source=1014
#OfficeManager, #OfficeAssistance, #administration
This role is meant especially for well organized people, who love to work on interdisciplinary projects. It is meant for current or former administrative assistants. It might also be your first job. This role leads on the career path to the position of Executive Assistant or Board Assistant.
- We are an AI-powered CRM for eCommerce companies for the comprehensive support of ecommerce operations
- We believe that the future belongs to tech companies instead of those involved in trade.
- We are constantly delivering disruptive technologies, used by giants, to companies of any size. We are a VC-backed tech company — we've recently secured a Pre-A of $5.5M.
Key facts about this role:
- Benefits: Multisport, private medical care, Friday Happy Hours with Yoga, free English classes
- Required skills: good communication and organisation skills, fluent verbal and written communication in english and ability to keep track of multiple projects at once
- Location: Our amazing office in Cracow
- Participating in general office operation, keeping an office running smoothly and efficiently
- Co-building a positive work atmosphere – taking care of communication to our employees, respond to their inquiries and requests
- Ordering office supplies and equipment, maintaining proper stock levels, place orders as necessary and research new deals and suppliers
- Managing company mobile phones, laptops and other supplies and hardware
- Preparing communication, preparing and editing documents and records, copying, scanning etc.
- Participating in planning and organizing company and office events, including meetings, conferences and training sessions
- Providing other administrative support and supporting additional projects whenever necessary
- Cover reception duties - greeting and support visitors, dealing with correspondence and deliveries
- Good organisation and communications skills
- Ability to run multiple projects at the same time
- Driving license
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Google Docs suite
- Curiosity and open mind
- Never give up attitude
- Professionalism when approaching clients, teammates and work colleagues
- Responsibility for your results and performance
- Being supportive to other team members.
- Honesty and transparency
Please send your CV in English, as the whole recruitment process will be led in this language.