🤓 HR Business Partner
🌍 Egnyte Poland | ul. Baraniaka 6, Poznań🖥 https://www.egnyte.com/
#hrbp, #hrbusinesspartner, #hr
At Egnyte, we help businesses navigate the complex world of content and data management. With more than 16 000 clients from over 120 countries already on board, we continue to grow.
Are you a passionate and experienced HR professional? Would you like to develop and execute the HR strategies that foster organizational and people effectiveness? If improving Egnyte on a daily basis as part of the job sounds like something you're up for, we would definitely love to hear from you.
Joining our team means:
- Working with over 200 people (and still growing!) along with the team of 5 HR professionals
- Cooperating with international teams spread around the globe - we have offices in the US and UK,
- Constantly trying to change the status quo.
Things you will do on a daily basis:
- Understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures
- Partner with the leadership team to drive performance management at all levels of the organization
- Advise leaders in development plans, corrective action, employee on- and offboarding
- Own Learning & Development programs
- Create recruitment strategies and acquire talents for management positions
- Driving HR processes improvement
- Support our people initiatives, engage and create space for employees and organization growth
- Facilitate to resolve employee relation concerns
- Spread knowledge related to areas above within HR team
What skills are we looking for?
- At least 6 years in a dedicated HR role with significant HR management experience
- Solid interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a wide range of personality types
- The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Hands-on experience with interpreting and applying HR policies, procedures, programs and processes
- Passion for innovative HR solutions
- Solution-oriented mindset with excellent problem-solving skills
- Very good command of written and spoken English
…and as a bonus:
- Experience in working for an IT company, even better if you were a part of a globally distributed team
- Analytical mindset and experience in measure success, driving improvements and decisions
What we offer you:
- An environment perfect for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange in a multicultural team
- Opportunity to be part of a growing HR team, where variety prevails over routine
- Attractive salary package based on skillset
- Flexible forms of employment
- Stock options
- Flexible working hours (core hours 10 AM - 3 PM) or remote work days if you need them
- 4000 PLN Gross conference budget per person and additional 4 training days each year to boost your skills
- MultiKafeteria - you can choose MultiSport or gift cards every month or whatever you need to make you happy
- Private medical health care
- Relocation support
- Free in-house English classes
- Team initiatives and events
Apply today by sending your resume in English to email@example.com. Add “HR Business Partner” in the subject line. You are more than welcome to share with us everything you are proud of: links, portfolio, etc.
Don’t forget to add:
Don’t forget to add:
I agree to the processing of my personal data for recruitment in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. a Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general data protection regulation).